Pictures Of Your Humi/Cabs/Coolidors

KB24

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not quite finished yet. I need shelves.  It was part of a recent home remodeling project so I could graduate from Rubbermaid bins.  LOL  It was a last minute idea, and I'm surprised my wife went along

Here is my contribution. Posted it in a thread on one of the other sections. Late 1800s British cabinet. Has a picture of a man smoking a pipe on the front. Added glass to seal the open airways and si

Figured I may as well jump in on this thread. I was rocking a couple Wineadors and a cooler or two when I finally decided to fulfill a dream and got this guy. Love it! Now all my stash is in one

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Gino... that is awesome!

I can't wait to see it in person :) sometime 2009 perhaps? B)

Waiting for you Rob, be fast as one cabinet (EMPTY) is on sale as I started using Wilkey's system for long term.

Here is mine with about half my crap in there. Me and my friend build it in his shop. It is rH and temp controlled. That is about half my crap in there. My dad has a walk in where I keep the rest. I hope I can fit around 100 boxes in this cabinet.

PC130465.jpg

PC130469.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jokerman is that the RA Phoenicio? Have you smoked one?

It is the Phoenocia. That one was gifted to me, and smoked. VERY good cigar. To me, better than most other REs that have come out.

Here are some pics, I did a review on another board.

PC180470.jpg

PC180478.jpg

• Like 1

It is the Phoenocia. That one was gifted to me, and smoked. VERY good cigar. To me, better than most other REs that have come out.

Here are some pics, I did a review on another board.

PC180470.jpg

PC180478.jpg

Wow that does look amazing I've had some wonderful aged RA's how was that compared to a nicely aged stick?