• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only priceless watch in my collection. My Mom told me if I graduated college w a 4.0 GPA she would buy me whatever watch I wanted for graduation. It proved to be good motivation and my Dad almost

This has been my daily wear since my wife bought it for me as a wedding gift (she is definitely a keeper, even got me my new humidor setup for my most recent birthday). The Speedmaster Professional AK

We had my dads gold Omega Seamaster refurbed and serviced. He has worn it pretty much every day.    He bought in in 1963   

19 hours ago, farfo said:

Based in the USA.  It wasn't my intent to advertise but you can see my vintage watches at timeplex.com and farfo.com

I have family in Biel and one business my cousin is in is making tooling for the watch industry.  I use to visit there with carry on full of friends' watches to be serviced.  I stopped bringing them as I no longer wanted to be in the middle of it. 

1 hour ago, BrightonCorgi said:

I have family in Biel and one business my cousin is in is making tooling for the watch industry.  I use to visit there with carry on full of friends' watches to be serviced.  I stopped bringing them as I no longer wanted to be in the middle of it. 

That was very nice of you to do for them, and also a very big responsibility.

2 hours ago, farfo said:

That was very nice of you to do for them, and also a very big responsibility.

No good deed goes unpunished, let me assure you. 

• Haha 3
On 6/29/2020 at 12:12 PM, El Hoze said:

Have always wanted a Big Pilot @Kongelunden ...nice piece. To my eye the lines/look on many IWCs and Rolex just seem perfect and the Big Pilot is like IWC on steroids. 

I have the Portuguese Automatic, however, and always felt like having both was just too much overlap. Though I could say the PA is more of a dress watch while the BP could be more casual, esp if I swapped to a rubber band. Always thought that could be cool. 

57270E32-415F-48C9-B315-4F3CB43D75E4.jpeg

This is one of my favorite watches.  It exudes class!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, captaincaveman said:

Bell & Ross Bellytanker on a Hodinkee leather strap.  This watch sees the most wrist time.

CA39FAA5-2C52-4A49-81C7-E41B65C58017.jpeg

Very legible dial,  Neat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...