Let's talk about watches...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lange 1 in rose gold. Took a little while to arrive.

The only priceless watch in my collection. My Mom told me if I graduated college w a 4.0 GPA she would buy me whatever watch I wanted for graduation. It proved to be good motivation and my Dad almost

New early 40th birthday gift for myself. Omega Seamaster Diver 300  

PAM48! Next a 320 and 389. Recently sold a lovely Bell&Ross BR123 Vintage.

post-21778-0-64858900-1443158647_thumb.j

post-13044-0-64565100-1443177496_thumb.j

I wear a couple of Mondaine's day to day. Black face and a slimmer white face. Good enough for Swiss rail, good enough for me.

But $4-5k will pick up a great Meistersinger as above and would be my dream watch.

I have several Hamilton automatics and my dad's ultra thin Baume and Mercier that he bought in the 80's. Don't wear watches daily anymore. Got out of the habit in 2011 when I moved to mexico. Before the move I had me eyes on an omega rail master xxl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm assuming Invicta is not popular here?

I have an Invicta Dragon Lupah, At the time I liked it but grew tired of it mainly due to the huge domed crystal. They make some interesting pieces but most to me are blatent replica/styling of high end Swiss manufactures.

I have an Invicta Dragon Lupah, At the time I liked it but grew tired of it mainly due to the huge domed crystal. They make some interesting pieces but most to me are blatent replica/styling of high end Swiss manufactures.

Yes and that's the problem with them. Not an original bone in their body. They used to do a lot of blatant Rolex copies. The watches that they don't copy tend to be very garish.

Anyone wear Invicta?

I had one a few years ago my wife picked me up from JCP as a gift. Glad she bought the insurance on it as I kept having to return it as it kept breaking. Now have a Swiss Army watch. Works good...just need to find a decent place to change its battery.

• JohnS changed the title to Let's talk about watches...