FLA Miami Fishing

Miami101

» that thing with wings is ugly, is it dangerous?

Ugly yes, but don't think they're dangerous. In fact I beleive some people eat them, but most just consider them bait stealers. Just like saltwater catfish around here are edible, but most who catch them just start swearing and chunk them back. Great pics Miami.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This week end photos...My brother and I took out a Canoe out into the bay and did some fishing, drinking, smoking around the island of Miami.

Here is the map of the spot we hit via Canoe. It was over 3 miles, and do to lack of money we don't own a boat yet. Like my brother say's...we will not let anything stop us. I should have a boat in a few months. In red is the path we took........In fact this was the way the Indians in Miami would travel to visit the islands.

image2490.jpg

image2492.jpg

image2483.jpg

image2480.jpg

image2482.jpg

image2481.jpg

image2484.jpg

image2485.jpg

image2487.jpg

image2486.jpg

image2489.jpg

image2488.jpg

Hi

Ken

I should have some good photos soon....I' going to the Key West....also I working on picking up fly fishing....it works great on the sea.

The 4 fish is a baby barracuda...about 1 pound. We fish five of those guys from 1 pound to 5 pounds...nice fight.

image222.gif

Last fish: I have no idea....It made loud noise sounding like a dog/pig, had large winds, and six legs.......My brother is looking that up for me.

Hi Folks

At last I pick up a small 16 foot boat. I did not get to go out fishing on it yet, but went out for a boat ride......

Before working on the boat:

image2850.jpg

image2851.jpg

O.K. Time to work on my new Boat: Hope to find some good stops to fish soon:

image2852.jpg

image2853.jpg

Out around the Ocean test drive:

image2854.jpg

image2855.jpg

image2856.jpg

image2857.jpg

image2858.jpg