shrink

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A “Newbie’s” Guide to Developing a Relationship with Your Habanos Vendor For the Cuban cigar consumer, the vendor is arguably the most important link in a long chain that begins in the fields of Cub

Nice writeup Shrink! Thanks for taking the time to create this, I know it took quite a bit of time. I remember back when I was reading the CA Cuban forum and reading all the guys saying how they are

Very good post. I know personally its a trust thing for me. When you get a call from some long haired fellow in Australia on his dime to BS a bit that make a connection in a positive way. Prez...I hav

• 5 months later...

Well now, after smoking NCs for about 2 years and deciding to take the plunge into CCs. I started surfing the net and reading this and that and lurked in a couple forums and noticed a tendency to keep the cards close to the vest for sources which is understandable especially when dealing with an embargo plagued country. Since no one is going to give up a source to a new guy, I found a source online which luckily turned out to be be legit.

I stumbled upon this forum and after lurking and reading just about all the old posts, decided to join. What really caught my eye was this forum seemed to be average joes who love cigars and are willing to share information without being a bunch of elitist frat boy *******, (I was a frat boy in college) btw. It just seemed like a good mix to me. Hopefully I won't be deemed a "Wanker or Toseer" and will continue to be educated in this "thing of ours". Enjoy the rest of the weekend. I'm going out to finish the rest of my HDM 2007 EL and a couple fingers of bourbon.

Mike

OK enough BS, I joined because of the fishing sub forum.............. laugh.gif

gallery_5139_11_5273.gif

Great thread and advice, thanks for putting the post together.

I joined this forum because as a newer afficianado with a Cuban preference from day one, I had been researching Cuban reviews online through FOH (which are hilarious btw)

Rob and Ken just appeared to be nice guys sharing a genuine passion online and their honesty is what attracted me to the forum.

Whilst I currently utilise my local Habanos dealer im thinking I will start looking at some PSP boxes through a reputable source im starting to trust the character of...except when he pours red wine into his rum that is, LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Caring and informative. Thank you for taking the time to post this. I'm so fond of this forum already. Everything from the clean layout to the detail-oriented userbase is highly accessible.

Just joined into the forum, and read this.

Invaluable post - an excellent primer for Habanos newbies. Well put.

Over 6,000 posts in less than four years means someone is highly engaged! Cool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Excellent artical,and it's true compliments go A long way especialy if the vendor is doing everything in there power for you to have A first quality smoke! We will have A long and lasting relationship! I can tell this site takes pride in what they do!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great advice. You get what you pay for, and if it seems to go to be true, it is. Look up prices on different sites/message current members of FOH if you have questions. I wasted some sizable cash on CCs that were low grade. After buying from our hosts, I've never and will never look back.

Tom

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...