Hawaii Fishing & Views

Miami101

Thanks for the great photos Carlos , It's a beautiful part of the world not too unlike parts of Australia.

I have one disappointment however, when you said views I was hoping for some hula skirt action:-D

fantastic photos. what sort of strain and how long to land? never fished for tuna(tho had one smash me up off the rocks at fraser once). is it lures or live bait?

, but I said to myself you have to live

» like Ken some-times!

as for this slanderous attack, you guys have got to stop believing rob. seriously, the last few days, i've been chained to the computer desperately trying to get out overdue articles (granted they are the annual champers review and i do have fizz coming out my ears but it is tough). today, i have to drive all the way to brizzy to drink italian wins. have not had time for a cigar since last night.

» seriously, the last few days, i've been chained to the computer

» desperately trying to get out overdue articles (granted they are the

» annual champers review and i do have fizz coming out my ears but it is

» tough). today, i have to drive all the way to brizzy to drink italian

» wins. have not had time for a cigar since last night.

Yep , sounds like one big party to me.

Do you need an apprentice

Hawaii (Oahu):is great, and you should have a great time.

Make sure to take your own cigars it will be very hard to find anything on the island. You can smoke on the side walks, and on the beach, but can not have a drink with you of any kind. I sat on the side walk which gave me a good view of the ocean, and also had some drinks near the ocean with some great cigars.....breaking the law...

Important make sure your wife carries her purse when you stop at any sites. If you do not you will get robbed ASAP. Also when you visit site like in my photo make sure to keep an eye out for locals. Locals do not visit these site 97% time they are there to robb you......or to see if you are leaving anything in your car.

Note: Also on the beach at night stay near the hotel they have guards, and police on duty. Also more people are walking by........

»

Be safe and have a great time.......

Carlos Miami101

• 1 year later...

I went to Hawaii for my wifes brother wedding. I thought it would be a good chance to do some fishing, and smoke good cigars in a great setting. The fishing trip cost was king of high, but I said to myself you have to live like Ken some-times! Also it was my B-day!...getting old!

Fighting:

image3954.jpg

1st sight of the fish: "Ahi"

image3955.jpg

Photos of my dinner tonight: Kind of felt bad, but I ask god to forgive me. Note I have release over 20, 000 fish to date, and keep very little. Catch & Release, and keep only what you can eat!

Carlos: Miami101

image3961.jpg

Wifes Brothers:

image3956.jpg

Good Smoke after the fight:

image3959.jpg

Some of the views:

image3957.jpg

image3958.jpg

image3960.jpg