Need input. HAVANA Swiss Watch for Members and Zealots

Rob,

Great prototypes. The ones I like the best are #4 and #5. I really like the engine turned dial in #5 with the embossed leaf that envokes the great leaf logo of Habanos, S.A. However, I prefer that watch on the chocolate brown crocodile strap. I can't wait to see what you end up with!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank Mueller meets Cartier roadster- nice. I like #1 alot. However, #7 really jumped out at me, I love it! #7 would be my choice.

» #7 and n.10.

But I would take off ORIS AUTOMATIC :-D and leave HAVANA and 1492

I think the watch should be the No 10 from the case design and the leather band from the 1. Basically, it should be no 1 with the whole leaf as a background like the no 10.

Not a fan of what I call the "round" ones.

How about asking Habanos SA if they let you put "Habanos" rather than "Havana" on it?

Will they be limited and numbered?

#5 is the nicest looking of the bunch IMO, but out of my price range. In my range I like #3 & #4, I like the colors but would like to see some black on the face either the numerials or the date.

8 is killer.

I've actually been loking for a watch. I haven't bought one since I was married and that was 12 years ago. I recently checked out FOH's sister site once again loads of great info.

I hope you produce #8.

The more I look at number 10, the more I like it. The numbers almost matching the outer case colour looks stunning on the dark background (sorry for the lack of proper terminology). A matching croco leather band with that and you've got a winner. :-)

» I think the watch should be the No 10 from the case design and the leather

» band from the 1. Basically, it should be no 1 with the whole leaf as a

» background like the no 10.

»

» Not a fan of what I call the "round" ones.

»

» How about asking Habanos SA if they let you put "Habanos" rather than

» "Havana" on it?

»

» Will they be limited and numbered?

These are all infant designs. Straps and colouring will be played with before we come back for input again.

I will approach Habanos s.a but no doubt they will take a year or two to approve should we use the Habanos logo. Not sure I could be bothered waiting but I will approach nonetheless.

I will number FOH member watches as a LE if demand exists.

Whether you are in the market or not....VOTE :-)

» It has been a long term dream of mine to produce a HABANOS watch.

» One which members of FOH could purchase a numbered Limited edition as

» well as for the general Habanos loving market.

» Whether you are in the market or not....VOTE :-)

I just realised that you want a "general" watch and also a limited version for FOH members? What's the idea here? One to offer to, err... Friends of Oris (the general public) and a smaller batch for FOH members? I suppose they would be the same watch, just one numbered and the other not? Like the Trinidad Farmhouse :-D Or not? I'm not sure I understand the concept.

» I just realised that you want a "general" watch and also a limited

» version for FOH members? What's the idea here? One to offer to, err...

» Friends of Oris (the general public) and a smaller batch for FOH members?

» I suppose they would be the same watch, just one numbered and the other

» not? Like the Trinidad Farmhouse :-D Or not? I'm not sure I understand

» the concept.

Claudius as a shameless retailer I was a very big fan of the Trinidad Farmhouse process.....release a LE....and then when they were popular release another 400 un numbered :-D Only kidding mate. It was a disgrace and I made my opinion loud and clear not that any body listened where it counted.

I am not sure where I would go with this watch. If there is enough FOH interest I would do a limited edition run of a special design. If not then I would do a 1000 run for the general Habanos market. There is flexibility in the process. If I did a general run I would number a FOH run with a special incription and the balance would be generic.

At this point I am more focused on design :-)