Holiday Fishing Miami

Miami101

» Ok, now I'm really jealous! A couple of nice bucketmouths, then a baby shark, some pics of celebrity's homes...ho hum! Then BAM, a good looking sail right in sight of downtown Miami. that's what I'm talking about.

If you're interested, I have two brothers that live across the way from you on Pine Island. If you ever want to go over there and wet a line let me know and I'll hook you up with them. They can put you on reds, snook and tarpoon.

»

» If you're interested, I have two brothers that live across the way from

» you on Pine Island. If you ever want to go over there and wet a line let

» me know and I'll hook you up with them. They can put you on reds, snook

» and tarpoon."""

Hi

Cptsparkle

The fishing in Pine Island is very good from what I hear. It is a nice area to do from Kayak. I was looking at this area via Goggle Earth, but have no clues on locations where I can hit the water via Kayak.

If you have any information let me know...it would be cool to hit Pine Island with people that know the spot. Anyone that wants to go out in Miami let me know...my boat is broken, but I should have it up and working again. We could do some Kayak fishing:::

You have the life Carlos! :-D

Kayak and fishing from shallow water craft is all the rage down here. You can access shallow creek and tidal systems which were unreachable in the past.

Always love your fishing pics!

• 11 months later...