OK Prez... give us the insiders scoop.

Guest rob

rob, thank you for your reply and all of your insite, much oblidged.

tampa, that is exactly what i mean. the vendor is being called out for selling fakes. he says he will take it up with ------ house because that is where they came from. everyone know's that ------ house is the only legit distro for that country. sure there is other legit habanos to be found, but the people are supposed to know that if they want a 100% garauntee, they must have gone through them.

so now ------ house says they back the vendor. there is no question the cigars are fake.

so that's it. all trust is lost now. ------ house has lost their creditability and there is no garunteed way to be 100% sure anymore.

that's why i compared it to the lcdh. if someone told me that known fakes have been sold out of an lcdh, that would crush all hope. you could no longer garauntee that you will be getting legit habanos 100% of the time as long as you got it from an lcdh. the trust will be lost.

so i think that is what is happening over there. now their only garaunteed legit habanos disto has supposedly sold fakes.

i just feel that is horrible for the people.

i have a few sources, but i can honestly say that FOH is the only one that i feel close to. the customer service is hands down the best out there, bar none. you guys are great and i will always sleep at home! unless there is a super hot piece that i can't get there! LOL but ill still return when i am finished.

FOH 4 LIFE :-P

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Rob. Until 2002 when I entered into an exclusive agreement with PCC Hong Kong I was an exclusive Parallel importer into Australia so I know the trade well. In our case, Alexanders (which were ta

I have purchased from just about every major internet vendor out there. FOH is the only retailer that has my 100% trust in their product. Do they have the lowest prices? Not always, but they're pretty damn close to it. However, to me, the peace of mind knowing that their product is beyond question, is worth a few more cents. After you've been in this hobby for awhile, you learn that if something sounds to good to be true - if a price seems too good to be true, then something is up.

There was one very large internet retailer that had 99% of business for a very long time. I found out later that he was a parallel importer, which gave me some concern, but like Rob points out, a parallel importer can still be trustworthy if he's buying from reputable sources. Turns out he wasn't. I won't say more on this topic, as this company is still a very big player in this area, only that I would only purchase from a retailer that purchased their stock directly from an authorised Habanos SA distributor, like our friends here at FOH. Who gets my business these days? for current release stock - only FOH. nuff said.

» » you guys are great and i will always sleep at home! unless there is a

» super

» » hot piece that i can't get there! LOL but ill still return when i am

» finished.

»

» Jay, you are now officially a cigar smoking

» man

» *****. :-D

»

» Wilkey

LOL. yes i have admited it to myself, that's the first step. to recovery? i highly doubt that! he he he