Greetings from Missouri!

Neuticles

» » » I have no alternative but to ban Neuticles / Gregg on that basis.

» »

» » Shame.

» »

» » please send info to bloody fingers just the same.

»

» lol

Rob-

It goes both ways- I have banned your little site as well but wanted to return briefly to clarify your lie. You said I called Friends of Habano's "friends of counterfeiters". Where was this said- where was

this written? PROVE IT. I never said that, expressed or impled it but

did question why you hide and protect known counterfeiter websites that are ripping off innocent people by not allowing disclosure on your little site- to warn consumers, to be of some sort of service.

You and your gaggle of brown nosers are amusing. While most everyone on this site are good decent cigar lovers I find it curious that you are ego deprived and like to play the big shot. Start a website

and play the bully- the big man- lol.

Well Robbie- take your little site and stick it up your fat ass because I surely dont need you and your halfwit cronies that get off playing the bully. You have way too much time on your hands- get a job and it will make you feel better.

You make the animals at CigarPass look really really good.

» Well Robbie- take your little site and stick it up your fat ass because I

» surely dont need you and your halfwit cronies that get off playing the

» bully.

Oh, I don't know - I think I prefer the term "fun loving idiots".

and Rob is just big boned......

» » Well Robbie- take your little site and stick it up your fat ass because

» I

» » surely dont need you and your halfwit cronies that get off playing the

» » bully.

»

» Oh, I don't know - I think I prefer the term "fun loving idiots".

»

»

» and Rob is just big boned......

:lol: Thanks Colt

As for our mate the nut handler, we know it is hard when you are exposed for the **** you are :-D

When I say to new members to take some time and get to know the members and allow them the opportunity to get to know you, this asshat was already known and thankfully rob and El Prez allowed him the opportunity to come clean. He failed to take the suggestion. His mistake.

Sounds like this guy is making his rounds and getting banned where ever he goes.

El Prez, make sure you capture this asshats IP address so that when the forum changes we can make sure he doesn't show again.

» get a job and it will make you feel better.

Look who's talking. This guy has time to sit around in the afternoon and break our balls over his bad manners (maybe faux dog nuts sell themselves)!

Get a life and it will make you feel better.

Thanks Prez, Tampa, Rob and all who else keep this clutter to a minimum, amusing as it has been.

It makes me smile when I go back and re-read his "mistaken identity" post in this thread. The fact he wrote that rubbish ... it's nearly liked he believed it himself.

I wonder how someone can read a "please apologise for past indiscretions and we'll all be sweet" request.... and reply with "t'was not me, sir". Did he really think that accusations would be made without assurance of facts first?

And the stupidity to have signed up under the same username after being banned once already. This guy is a stupid, a liar and then aggressively narcissistic all in 3 posts.

Though I cant prove he wrote something (he'll claim I doctored it)... I do have an 2 emails he wrote to me 3 months ago.

After his last stint here I emailed him (he had it in his profile) and advised him to make friends, learn and stay with dealers with proven reputation... he emailed me back and said that if we (FOH) did not actively name counterfeiters then we were as bad as the counterfeiters themselves and we would actively make the fact known. I didn't reply. He was clearly a nut-job.

He'll be back... guys like this cant make friends anywhere... so expect a different username... maybe even a different IP... but he'll expose himself as he did here with insults and antics. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Cheers guys.

This moran had the balls (not literally as he probably had his replaced with his pathetic invention) on CP to call legitimate vendors counterfitters among other stupid moves. I think he posted here a while back under another name and the thread was deleted....

I'm surprised I've never seen his product in an infomercial...he seems like the kind of crazy douchebag that would do something like that.

Testicular implants for pets! This is my favorite invention all year!

I do feel bad for my pug sometimes. He's down there licking, and with that empty look in his eyes, I just KNOW he wishes his balls were still down there. Too bad I can't contact Mr. Neuticles now. Give Louie some replacement balls.

» (Sorry for the bugger off thing, couldn't think of anything smart at the

» time)

Too late - behikes all gone. I passed them out to cigarette smokers. I then spray painted the

humidor flat olive drab camo (inside and out), and am using it as an ashtray.