shortsqueeze

"I Know My CC"

Very impressive Jimmy.

I was one that thought this was kind of a setup. I think that most of us could beat chance on a large sample of Cuban and nonCuban cigars, but with a small sample, even if you had missed one, you would have been razzed. And snipping off a longer cigar, that was stretching things a bit... but you got it anyway.

Is this the end of it or is there going to be a Round 2?

Maybe in the near future.

He did cut the caps off so it was no way i could tell .

But it really came down to taste well after taste that is big differance...

Impressive Jimmy! ... and good on'ya ShortSqueeze, for setting it up...

Very nice Saturday morning read. Great job done by Jimmy and Josh. This is real brotherhood games.

Just one thing to Josh: if you have a Monte A and you cut it to a Julieta2...it's a different cigar. So I agree with rule that you cut the cap but not the foot. My two cents ;-)

I just read both threads from beginning to end. It was riveting not unlike a sport rivarly. Excellent sportmanship post match. If I ever question the authenticity of a smoke Jimmy will be requested to test. Of course along with the questionable smoke I would respectfully include the real deal.

Nicely done by all.

Well done gentlemen absolutely riveting should be a sport on foxtel :2thumbs:

F.O.H 1 FONC 0..... :2thumbs:

Thanks for the entertainment ;)

Thank You...

Good stuff Jimmy but as Rob said, it's usually very easy to spot the difference the flavour, tatste and the after tatste are very different.

Very interesting read ... Well done Jimmy! B)

finally got around to reading this. great stuff!

Chanting: Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy!

Either way bud, you win, because you got some free cigars to smoke! I'm sure you will do it. CC's vs. NC's, total difference in taste.

Excellent palate, sir. Have to hand it to you. From the appearance, I thought No. 1 was the cuban. I wouldn't have thought No. 3 was, but you showed you know what you smoke. Some of the poor new sellers (producers) in this market started out marketing samples of their wares with great quality tobacco, non-cuban. Then when the orders came in for the stocking of their shelves, apparently the new producer thought he was dealing with newbies or persons used to King Edwards & El Productos or something...he only sent out large no.'s of crap. Needless to say, they went sadly bust. Even a non-cuban can still be right on, with great quality tobacco - Conneticut, Dominican and Honduran.

Newer member, and just read this myself. Funny as hell.

Man, I like smoking stogies too, but those three bastards in an hour?!?!! Someone's got balls of titanium!

Most impressive to me how he knew the exact cigar of no3.....I think most can tell between cc or nc but the picking the exact cigar was awesome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk