"I Know My CC"

shortsqueeze

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been back on the forums since a couple of weeks ago.I see that a lot of new members are here just want to say hi. I also see a lot of old members have passed some I met several times and were a class

Welcome back Jimmy! 

Very impressive Jimmy.

I was one that thought this was kind of a setup. I think that most of us could beat chance on a large sample of Cuban and nonCuban cigars, but with a small sample, even if you had missed one, you would have been razzed. And snipping off a longer cigar, that was stretching things a bit... but you got it anyway.

Is this the end of it or is there going to be a Round 2?

Maybe in the near future.

He did cut the caps off so it was no way i could tell .

But it really came down to taste well after taste that is big differance...

Very nice Saturday morning read. Great job done by Jimmy and Josh. This is real brotherhood games.

Just one thing to Josh: if you have a Monte A and you cut it to a Julieta2...it's a different cigar. So I agree with rule that you cut the cap but not the foot. My two cents ;-)

I just read both threads from beginning to end. It was riveting not unlike a sport rivarly. Excellent sportmanship post match. If I ever question the authenticity of a smoke Jimmy will be requested to test. Of course along with the questionable smoke I would respectfully include the real deal.

Nicely done by all.

Well done gentlemen absolutely riveting should be a sport on foxtel :2thumbs:

F.O.H 1 FONC 0..... :2thumbs:

Thanks for the entertainment ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent palate, sir. Have to hand it to you. From the appearance, I thought No. 1 was the cuban. I wouldn't have thought No. 3 was, but you showed you know what you smoke. Some of the poor new sellers (producers) in this market started out marketing samples of their wares with great quality tobacco, non-cuban. Then when the orders came in for the stocking of their shelves, apparently the new producer thought he was dealing with newbies or persons used to King Edwards & El Productos or something...he only sent out large no.'s of crap. Needless to say, they went sadly bust. Even a non-cuban can still be right on, with great quality tobacco - Conneticut, Dominican and Honduran.

• 5 months later...
  • 13 years later...

Been back on the forums since a couple of weeks ago.I see that a lot of new members are here just want to say hi. I also see a lot of old members have passed some I met several times and were a class act...you are all missed and still shocked as I read old posts in the forums. Some old members that are still here from the old days, hope all is well.

Amazing not being around that much in over 10 years how things changed... But that’s the way it is in life nothing is forever so we must enjoy everyday as our last.

Been reading a lot of posts new and old and enjoy them. I came across this classic one... had a blast being tested and I just had to pass this test otherwise the bite back would have been epic.

Jimmy Cubano LoL 

• Like 2

On 4/7/2024 at 6:10 AM, Jimmy2 said:

Been back on the forums since a couple of weeks ago.I see that a lot of new members are here just want to say hi. I also see a lot of old members have passed some I met several times and were a class act...you are all missed and still shocked as I read old posts in the forums. Some old members that are still here from the old days, hope all is well.

Amazing not being around that much in over 10 years how things changed... But that’s the way it is in life nothing is forever so we must enjoy everyday as our last.

Been reading a lot of posts new and old and enjoy them. I came across this classic one... had a blast being tested and I just had to pass this test otherwise the bite back would have been epic.

Jimmy Cubano LoL 

Welcome back Jimmy! :cigar:

• Like 1