"I Know My CC"

shortsqueeze

I think this is the first time in my life i ever scored 100 ..LOL

#1 was a great cigars as i posted and i will never say anything bad about Illusione he has my respect and i would smoke more of them.But the only down fall is the flavor died out right after i blew the smoke out of my mouth it had no finish on the palate.But again thats something most Cubans have that NC can never have a Long finish on the palate and its because of the soil.

#2 was DOG **** !!! LOL

#3 no i am mad because i really enjoyed this cigar and what ever cigar this was i knew i now had to get a box when i found out what brand it was.More $$$ to spen that i dont have ..LOL

Had alot of fun and the weight of the world in now off my shoulders...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh,

Thanks for a Great show, You are a gentleman, You both showed a true BOTL spirit.

The cigars were just an excuse. Enjoyed every moment. :P

P.S. I gusess Jimmy wins the cigar I offered. Congrats Jimmy :rolleyes:

Jimmy, PM me :tantrum:

Well done Jimmy. Glad you liked the Illusione, I agree with you that Dion makes a great product. The cg4 (Corona Gorda) is my favorite in the line but they are all made with quality Nicaraguan tobacco. As for the Pepin, I haven't tried that one yet but I'll see if I can find the one I have and fire it up tomorrow although I approach it with some trepidation after your review :D

- Tim

Guest RobertU

Congrats Jimmy! I'm actually surprised you got it right. I certainly would have failed! Glad you liked the Illusione. It is one of my favorite NC cigars. If you want to explore them a little, my favorite from their lineup is the CG4, which is a corona gorda. Th F9 lonsdale is also very nice. He also has a limited edition CG made for the ECCJ 15th anniversary that I have not yet tried. It's supposedly tailored to "European" tastes, whatever that means. My only complaint: construction inconsistencies. Anyway, again, congrats!

C'mon guys... lets be serious here for a minute - Jimmy was always going to get them right.

Whoever was thinking he was going to fail hasn't been smoking CC's long enough. He's been smoking Cubans for too long now to not get them right.

The whole reason we are here is because there is a BIG difference between CC and NC. It's that difference that we all love. This is not to say that one is better than the other - but they are clearly different.