Bolivar Corona Giagantes - POS MAY 07

asmith

For a moment I thought Warren was going to smoke the cigar through his nose.

I love Sarsi.

I'm just trying to develop my own style. ;)

I'm just trying to develop my own style. ;)

Was just worried about your health mate, especially seeing how the boys have been eyeing your deck(and provisions). But at least you have a guard cat which scares even the hairiest of pirates . . . .

Great review. Thats what a Churchill is supposed to be, imo. Solid and satisfying over a longer period of time. No fireworks, nothing too engaging, but just long casual enjoyment.

Thats what RyJ Churchills have been for me, but I have only had a handful, and all 5 years or older.

Where'd the Mo go Wazza?

I like your reviewing. Well done mate. And good work on the cat in the last review.

interesting, especially having had one from 04 a few nights earlier but the thing that most struck me was, having recently watched through the series of 'brideshead revisited' (some of the most magnificent tv ever made) was the difference between rob of the earlier vid of that day and the later one and the changes (descent?) in his demeanor and behaviour. amazing similarities between that and the descent of sebastian into alcoholism (i'm just the messenger). and of course not to suggest that rob is so headed (even if some of his friends have tried for an intervention). spooky. of course, that would make smithy anthony blanche. really was a great series (understand a new movie of it just out which is horribly diabolically bad).

interesting, especially having had one from 04 a few nights earlier but the thing that most struck me was, having recently watched through the series of 'brideshead revisited' (some of the most magnificent tv ever made) was the difference between rob of the earlier vid of that day and the later one and the changes (descent?) in his demeanor and behaviour. amazing similarities between that and the descent of sebastian into alcoholism (i'm just the messenger). and of course not to suggest that rob is so headed (even if some of his friends have tried for an intervention). spooky. of course, that would make smithy anthony blanche. really was a great series (understand a new movie of it just out which is horribly diabolically bad).

OMG are you stoned again Gargett, no one knows what you are talking about.

OMG are you stoned again Gargett, no one knows what you are talking about.

smithy, watch the two vids and see the difference in rob's behaviour, demeanor, expressions and all. not judging at all but there is a marked difference (note that i do not say or suggest deterioration - he is obviously having a great time). all i'm saying is that it reminded me of the changes in sebastian over the series.

Gargett you are correct about Rob (not sure about that brunswick street call or whatever you are referring to) and you are also correct Colt.

So clearly we need to change and improve our video reviews, as of now no alcohol is to be consumed on set!

There that should make for riviting viewing, you ask and you will receive!

Gargett you are correct about Rob (not sure about that brunswick street call or whatever you are referring to) and you are also correct Colt.

So clearly we need to change and improve our video reviews, as of now no alcohol is to be consumed on set!

There that should make for riviting viewing, you ask and you will receive!

Ok that's me out, bugger that. :D

Where'd the Mo go Wazza?

I like your reviewing. Well done mate. And good work on the cat in the last review.

I've had a Mo for over 30 years and I just thought it was time for a change, I still don't know who the bloke in the mirror is.

Thanks but I can't take credit for the cat, he decided to attack Rob on his own. Bloody funny though.

as of now no alcohol is to be consumed on set!

Smithy, I'm on record as saying I like the reviews just the way they are. Your pal Gargett brought this all up. Obviously,

he's jealous and upset about missing out on all the good stuff.

Best part of the review?

Warren making fun of our the south eastern NA accent.. Prez looked embarrassed and incredibly amused and the same time... :lol:

I guess from here on out, I'll not call the FOH house and communicate by email :(

(just kidding) :lol3:

Best part of the review?

Warren making fun of our the south eastern NA accent.. Prez looked embarrassed and ingredibly amused and the same time... :lol3:

I guess from here on out, I'll not call the FOH house and communicate by email :(

(just kidding) :lol3:

I sincerely hope no offence was taken as none was meant.

My Wife is American , from Missouri and I do tease her sometimes.

When she first moved over here she thought all my friends were giving her a hard time when they imitated her accent. We Aussies are terrible at that but what you need to remember is when we tease someone like that it's because we like them. What you have to worry about is when an Aussie totally ignores you and doesn't take the piss out of you. This usually means that we can't be bothered with you.

It's all meant in good fun and friendship and when you poor a couple of reds down my throat as well, I can't help myself and I get Robin Williams disease and I start talking in strange voices.

God don't ya just love alcohol. :buddies:

I agree with Warren and his description of us Aussies teasing as a form of affection. We do it all the time for some reason.

The only exception is when we tease the Poms (Brits) and New Zealanders - we usually mean every word of it then :lol3: