Bolivar Corona Giagantes - POS MAY 07

asmith

Warren, no worries! No offence was taken. I was trying to be a bit cheeky with my post nothing more. Honestly, I know we sound funny. The particular accent that you imitated (the one that I often have) gets a non-educated type of distinction here in the states because of the way it sounds. Even our own countrymen make fun of us, but it's not because they like us neccessarily, it's because they think we sound uneducated. But hey, we're all good folks here at FOH. That's what makes this place so special.

In fact, on your next review, you should shed your aussie accent and do your best NA accent the whole time. The lot of you! It'd be a riot.

Ether..

I will be sorry to see the Video Review Concept go ^_^

Thats it El Presidente has spoken, there will be no more alcohol in these reviews. If you would like to complain about how boring the reviews have become in the future please direct your correspondence to either Ken for suggesting it or Colt for supporting his argument.

I guess we will always have the memories, "A Thai Hooker of cigars"

Thats it El Presidente has spoken, there will be no more alcohol in these reviews. If you would like to complain about how boring the reviews have become in the future please direct your correspondence to either Ken for suggesting it or Colt for supporting his argument.

I guess we will always have the memories, "A Thai Hooker of cigars"

at no stage have i ever recommended or even suggested no alcohol for the reviews. but smithy, if that is what you want....

you really are just a walking tampon ad, aren't you.

if we do one tomorrow, i'll be pouring only for rob and myself.

In Smithy's defence... he does make some mighty fine recommendations. And a more refined palate you will not find.

Look I think we should all just sit down and settle this over a few drinks. :P

I'm on my way.. :)

Look I think we should all just sit down and settle this over a few drinks. :)

To late... I'm already on my 3rd :P

Ken, I would just like to let you know, that I respect your opinion enormously.

I understand the efforts you have personally made in the reviews of recent times (ie .....wearing shorts AND underpants).

If only the rest of the review team (including myself) could take a leaf out of your book and change our ways. You keep "Free Willy" in check and I will moderate my drinking.......promise :cigar:

You keep "Free Willy" in check and I will moderate my drinking.......promise :cigar:

He did keep "Free Willy" in check yesterday but I'm not sure the replacement pants that he was wearing were any better.

He did keep "Free Willy" in check yesterday but I'm not sure the replacement pants that he was wearing were any better.

fashion advice from the walking tampon and a man with shorts (check the fishing video) that look like they threw up on themselves. priceless.

• 2 weeks later...
I sincerely hope no offence was taken as none was meant.

My Wife is American , from Missouri and I do tease her sometimes.

When she first moved over here she thought all my friends were giving her a hard time when they imitated her accent. We Aussies are terrible at that but what you need to remember is when we tease someone like that it's because we like them. What you have to worry about is when an Aussie totally ignores you and doesn't take the piss out of you. This usually means that we can't be bothered with you.

It's all meant in good fun and friendship and when you poor a couple of reds down my throat as well, I can't help myself and I get Robin Williams disease and I start talking in strange voices.

God don't ya just love alcohol. :ok:

I guess I'm a little surprised this made the final edit. Being born in Missouri I don't think I'm out of line asking for an apology. Ok, not really. I thought it was hilarious. If the dead on accent wasn't enough, the shock and horror of your two companions would've made it worth doing. Great review, I love the format and jovial rapport you guys share make it an enjoyable watch. Now on to the rest of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Brooding? Melancholy? I'm surprised I didn't hear the word "DANK".

If you want some more body and spice in a longer format Bolivar, try the '06 Inmensa.

Or get ahold of the 97 cabinet BCGs. WOW!!!

Sarsaparilla was a drink from the old west out here. I had some when I was a little kid.

Great review as always, and sounded like a good smoke...but medium bodied Bolivars should be an oxymoron IMO, even in a churchill format. Medium bodied BBFs, BCGs, hell even BCE's. What the hell. I wish Bolivar was still Bolivar.

• 1 year later...