Montecristo OPEN "Master" Video Review

Diplomático Reserva Exclusiva is the rum you should be drinking not that sugar water stuff try the stuff already.. :angry:

Smitty hit the nail right on the head. It looks to me like it is just an marketers wet dream, with no real thought put into the product and all the thought put into the band and the box and the story behind it. We over here in the U.S. see these all the time as more companies come up with the slickest marketing campaign they can just to hide a weak product, it's all smoke and mirrors boys and I'm glad the Prez and his crew give it to us straight.

Diplomático Reserva Exclusiva is the rum you should be drinking not that sugar water stuff try the stuff already.. ;)

Yeah, baby! That is an awesome rum! As for the cigar, if someone sent me one I'd try it, but would not buy even a single.

• 1 year later...

I appreciate the honesty of these reviews. Rob tossing the cigar in disgust says it all. And for a man whose business is cigars, that says a lot. :whisper:

Fortunately, I don't have any Open Masters, but I do have one Open Eagle I haven't tried yet. I'll share my tasting notes whenever I decide to light it up.