Trinidad Robusto T - SLP MAY 09

asmith

well edited smithy, though we made it easy for you. i think we need one of those 7 second bleep out things. language is not what it once was.

Thanks Ken you did do a good job of making it easy for me to edit, yes the swearing was up in this review will have to sensor it and the next review you have given me some gold to work with that makes those pants look conservative.

Thanks Ken you did do a good job of making it easy for me to edit, yes the swearing was up in this review will have to sensor it and the next review you have given me some gold to work with that makes those pants look conservative.

i'm going to be spending a few nervous days, especially as i do have a vague recollection of a moment of madness where the two worst singers in the world broke into a bit of frank S. spare us, smithy, spare us!

i'm going to be spending a few nervous days, especially as i do have a vague recollection of a moment of madness where the two worst singers in the world broke into a bit of frank S. spare us, smithy, spare us!

Gee I haven't viewed all the footage yet but that wasn't what I was talking about. Now I may just fast track the next review to find this singing bit.

Stop it Kenny you are killing me

back to the cigar... Trinidad is one of those brands that I want to love.... but the price / performance ratio just doesn't cut the mustard imo. What they need to do is:

* stop packaging in 24's.

* make them taste better.

* lower the price by 30%.

HSA - you can't sell me a box of cigars that is one cigar short, tastes like a bread and butter cigar... and expect me to pay a premium for it. Adding a pigtail isn't enough.

back to the cigar... Trinidad is one of those brands that I want to love.... but the price / performance ratio just doesn't cut the mustard imo. What they need to do is:

* stop packaging in 24's.

* make them taste better.

* lower the price by 30%.

HSA - you can't sell me a box of cigars that is one cigar short, tastes like a bread and butter cigar... and expect me to pay a premium for it. Adding a pigtail isn't enough.

Big Ditto! :cigar:

Just tuned in a week or two back

Lovin the Videos Guys :lol:

I had one of these T's this week, didnt get much from it at all, not like any Trini I've ever had before none of the usual creamyness, smoothness.

Infact It was pretty rough on the throat, I think these need lying down for a good six months maybe even longer, who knows

SS

Sorry guys, just discovered these videos. I'm wildly underutilizing the site.

Tried these last weekend for the first time from your sampler.

I thought it was great. Like tons of potential, great. Like will be

my favorite regular production robusto, great.

I think you're right in saying the Trini line changed/dropped off around '05-ish.

Still my favorite line without question, but you kind of have to go to the Reyes

or find some aged other stuff to get "Trinidadness" now.

These have "Trinidadness" in a large format. Gonna be awsome when the age/edge

falls off.

• 1 year later...