Goose Hunt

EricM

Here's a little lesson for you, when you ask a question acting like an ignorant prick you'll normally get treated like one. Your reply above says it all.

I'm an ignorant prick because I know nothing about hunting? welcome to my block list...jeez

Here's a little lesson for you, when you ask a question acting like an ignorant prick you'll normally get treated like one. Your reply above says it all.

Yikes... sounds like someone needs to cool down a bit... no place for name calling here.

(and BTW, I didn't realize those were decoys in the picture either. I too must be a moron, although not sure I am an ignorant prick.)

Guess I owe an explanation, of course I don't think he's a moron for not knowing they were decoys. What "upset" me are comments like " what, you just walk up and shoot them" "he probably would have killed more but ran out of ammo".. These are the same rhetoric comments we here from anti hunters all the time.. If hunting was anything like that you can bet I wouldn't be doing it. Now were these post intended in that fashion? Maybe, maybe not it's hard to know what "tone" it was posted.

Hunting geese requires lots of decoys and these decoys are made to look just like the real thing. Here's the link to the decoys http://www.bigfootdecoys.com/canadaupright.htm

Apology if those post were not posted in a derogatory manner.

Cheers