Vegas Robaina Unicos - USE AGO 08

asmith

Another week without Ken so this review is serious and thought provoking, enjoy.

<!--id1--><div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div><!--id2-->

Thanks for the review guys! Rob, you pulled an absolute beauty of a box for me early this year from mid 07 that was extremely "dark" flavor wise but I sampled a second from the box last month and it is beginning to show the very best of Robaina. I truly believe that this box will develop as good or better than anything else I have in the humidor including original release Estupendos and 03 Siglo VI's. I cant wait to try another early next year to see yet again what it has to show.

Great review guys. Going to have to try some Unicos. Looking forward to your Pacificos review. Very interested to see how those turn out.

Great review, thanks! I had an '08 Unicos about a month ago (my first one) and experienced the same experience with the first third. Didn't really have much to it and I was so uninterested, was close to just dumping it. Then, true to one of my main arguments of why I prefer Habanos, it evolved into a much more enjoyable smoke. Glad to see I was reading it right...

Thanks, again!

The three years seems to be magic for the VR Unicos. I am working my way through a box of ENE 06 (Jan 06) and they are currently rich dark chocolate, molasses, earth, leather, spice and everything nice. One of the very best VR's I've ever enjoyed.