What's Your Favorite Non Alchoholic Drink with a Cigar

coocooforroo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm searching for something non alcoholic to go with a cigar. Last night I found that Diet Coke was NOT the answer...it was so wrong. Any suggestions.

Pu-Erh tea is a match made in heaven ! Pu Erh + cigar 1/2 in french... Pu Erh + cigar 2/2 in french...

I think a good cola drink is complex enough to pair up with a cigar. I also like sweet tea. A good coffee (not Folgers) can be a nice compliment to a cigar as well. Drinking water allows the bare tastes of the cigar to be exposed, since they wont be mixed with a drink, and in order to fully taste, ones mouth should not be dry.

Chalk me up as another coffee guy. My buddy Sluggo819 (Evan) turned me on to how good coffee can be and I now use a french press with fresh ground and fresh roasted quality beans. It makes a huge difference over instant or even Starbucks. If its not Rum, then its either coffee or water for me.

Chalk me up as another coffee guy. My buddy Sluggo819 (Evan) turned me on to how good coffee can be and I now use a french press with fresh ground and fresh roasted quality beans. It makes a huge difference over instant or even Starbucks. If its not Rum, then its either coffee or water for me.

French press for coffee is definitely the best. It's my preferred method as well. Not a fan of drip.

I would agree with the above suggestions of a nice coffee or espresso, but I also tend to enjoy a sweet Horlicks vanilla malt with a cigar. Mainly with the likes of a Cohiba or Upmann that produce the creamier honey tastes, I find it couples well in the colder nights.

In saying that, its no Hennessey ._.

coffee or tea. I like the sound of iced tea though, I must try as it heats up for summer where I am!

it's not about getting boozy but the pairing of a scotch or rum with a cigar is just too good.

having said that I normally have a glass of water on standby if my palate gets dry or whatever

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gradymrobertson

I'm usually drinking coffee or a latte. My wife recently bought me a bottle of Rose's Mojito Cocktail mix. It's very good by itself.