• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

22 hours ago, encephalization said:

I think it is good cigar, probably the second best of the Añejados after RyJ. Would I pay the price for another one? Probably not.. emoji3.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Follow-up to my above post. Started off peppery at the initial light and then quickly really mellowed out. The first third was boring. The free draw seemed to firm up in the last third. At that point I got a distinct flavor change. Construction and burn were impeccable. The cigar itself definitely had the graham cracker smell, but didn't get that in my mouth. 

Anyways, moving on for now but I would think further aging might just make these even more boring. Perhaps something I would give to someone as a first Cuban though especially someone that prefers a loose, milder smoke.

• Like 1

BBF SEP16. Still a little early for these. I've had them tucked away, but my lack of discipline got the best of me. Beautiful stick, and I was getting some good flavors out of it, but it was still very rough around the edges. I'll try back in 6-8 months and see what has changed d8a074ec4fd14b6559448e943b54f9b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Guest Nekhyludov

The NE blizzard has me stranded in Kansas, so I'm enjoying a little change of pace with an Illusion Ultra. 

20170314_132546.jpg

Almost ROTT (yesterday) H Upmann Magnum 54.

As Ray @PigFish mentioned in another thread today, kind of a wasted smoke. Too moist for my liking. But alas, I am weak and can't help myself. 

Good smoke but anxious to see what they are like after 6 months @ 62rh.

20170314_201745.jpg

Second third is better than the first.  Excellent construction. 

20170314_204011.jpg

Final thoughts...

Way too young and moist. Grubby final third. 

On to a Partagas D No.4.

• Like 2

HdM du Prince on a beautiful spring evening.815fa9f6ef100a8950603d1edf35b124.jpg
Young, Jun 16, but smooth and tasty.

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

• Like 2