• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On Friday, March 17, 2017 at 8:42 AM, Knilas said:

A real snoozer/blah smoke. The sun feels good though!
660fde4d449aa427d6af4824c02ab15c.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I also had one the other day and was expecting so much more. Was pretty flat. I've heard so much about these and was so excited to crack open my cab. Hopefully it was just that stick. 

• Like 1

I also had one the other day and was expecting so much more. Was pretty flat. I've heard so much about these and was so excited to crack open my cab. Hopefully it was just that stick. 

Luckily mine was gifted, so I'm not out a boatload of cash. Hope the rest of yours are fantastic! Think I'll stick to the Panatela and MC. Less risk, and they've never let me down. :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Any NC smokers out there remember these?

c18ea7a99298793c845cd48342fc0e21.jpg

still have a box and some singles. how are they smoking? aging is favorable or not? i remember they were awesome when they came out.
  • Like 1

Dug around today and came across a box of these from DIC 12, normally I don't like big sticks but for a late afternoon cigar with a book it is treating me well.

1489884931989610449110.jpg

• Like 3

still have a box and some singles. how are they smoking? aging is favorable or not? i remember they were awesome when they came out.

Surprisingly, it was one of the best cigars I've had in a long while. Aging did wonders and it was even good to start back in 2013. This was a box of the lonsdales which were pretty limited production, if I remember. In fact, I contacted Antonio Lam (the prodicer) directly to pick up a box after they were released. Wish I had more!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Guest Nekhyludov

RMU NOV 15 Trinidad Vigia. Usually one of my favorites, but burn issues caused me to bail out early. The evening was redeemed by a lovely 16-year-old Graycliff Elegante. 

20170318_183724.thumb.jpg.ea8ef2fa5f1f5893e785fe5e65d5af1a.jpg

20170318_193346.thumb.jpg.a33e3d3ec01234e39e4964df2a5eca12.jpg

Today was a revist to a cigar I had pretty much written off:  Por Larranaga Monte Carlos.  When I first got them late in 2014, the box had over a year on it (Box code of May '13) and they still tasted a bit harsh and fresh.  That combined with a tight draw on the three samples I burned relegated them to the bowels of my humidor.

As I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new humi (more to come on that in a different post...), I had started to go through the stock to see what would migrate over, and what would get relegated to the 2nd smaller humi downstairs (which is what is typically smoked outside during yard work, bbqs, etc).  When I found these I instantly thought of tossing them in the 2nd, but figured I'd give them one more shot.  WOW!  Easily the most light, delicate, floral and aromatic cigars I own.  The draw still sucks, but when sipped slowly they are a treat.

-Steve

• Like 3

So the book reading continues so had to grab a second stick....Also from the depths of the coolerador came this 2011 Sancho Panza Molino....Oh how the will be missed, all cedar, wood, toasted tobacco...

14898924783091170225056.jpg

• Like 4

So the book reading continues so had to grab a second stick....Also from the depths of the coolerador came this 2011 Sancho Panza Molino....Oh how the will be missed, all cedar, wood, toasted tobacco...