• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

7 minutes ago, Raskol said:

HDM Grand Epi EL 2013 5306756722044604ac7d2e25904553d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I adore these - pure creamy chocolate with a sprinkle of spice! :wub: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cmbarton said:

The skies cleared and the sun came out yesterday and since it was my birthday, I called the boss and told him I wasn’t come into work today!  Sat on my patio, smoked cigars, ate some tacos, and got caught up on some movies I had been meaning to watch ... pretty much a perfect birthday!

AC58061F-B1C6-4F1E-99B6-0BC803CAC0C4.jpeg

E9FAEF88-BC7B-48D1-9AC0-B5849A6C5673.jpeg

Happy Birthday, sir! Looks like you have celebrated it in a very classy fashion :D You have also made me very hungry, and wanting tacos...

• Like 2

The skies cleared and the sun came out yesterday and since it was my birthday, I called the boss and told him I wasn’t come into work today!  Sat on my patio, smoked cigars, ate some tacos, and got caught up on some movies I had been meaning to watch ... pretty much a perfect birthday!
AC58061F-B1C6-4F1E-99B6-0BC803CAC0C4.thumb.jpeg.6fcc927cdc4398866c529a8b820f9cfc.jpeg
E9FAEF88-BC7B-48D1-9AC0-B5849A6C5673.thumb.jpeg.e7a6ddc75925167aa8c19ea38c5146f9.jpeg
Good pairing.. Great Food! Looks like it's a great day too! Happy Birthday! My friend!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Nekhyludov said:

ULA MAY 15 Boli Tubos No. 3. Fantastic little smoke. Many thanks to @mgcrunch!

20180208_220100.thumb.jpg.dc6f418884aa1ea78c338b135f9d8e6f.jpg

These are delicious, I have the same box code.  I've burned through these way too fast, but one of the best short punchy smokes I've had. 

48 minutes ago, ErikB said:

86805bba6c0237a457d3ff526d9d83b2.jpg vegueros after the match

Vegueros for van Persie?  Old man still got it. 

and you wonder if its even tobacco leaf they come wrapped in..... Looking so calm and idyllic in your (very nice) pics - if you consider what's just going on there...

No, they call it Cheerot leaf (forgot the Latin name), it’s way thicker than any tobacco leaf I’ve had in my hands so far. Even the famous Cuban sandpaper wrapper that we encounter sometimes is thinner than the Cheerot leaf.

TBH, I would have not chosen Myanmar for a family holiday at the moment! But this is a work assignment so I couldn’t really decline it.

That said, around the south and all the way up to Bagan I didn’t spot any military, just three road blocks by local police that just had a look through the window of the car and then let us pass without checking on anything.

The people are very friendly, welcoming and humble.

I touched on the sore subjects of the Rohingya with a few guys and they all seem to understand and agree that it’s not right what’s happening in their own country! But then again, nobody is going to oppose the current government in fear of trouble.

Many people are living a better life than ten years ago and don’t want to risk loosing their new lifestyle.

Sad, but true. And in a country with more than 100 different ethnic groups that try not to intermarry or mix I think there‘ll be always trouble with one group or the other. It proofs very hard to unite them all.

If you’re interested in culture, Buddhism and like to see a destination that isn’t overrun by tourists yet then Myanmar is an interesting option.

I certainly liked the fact that you can still find a lot of unique local craft and art pieces and not the usual relabelled ‚made in China‘ crap that you‘ll find anywhere from Europe to the US and even on most Pacific islands these days!

Time will tell when and how the government can sort it’s business out, a little like Cuba I‘d say...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2