• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

18 hours ago, Bartolomeo said:

Upmann Reserva...meh, will take a good #2 from 2013 any day over these  #suckercigar

1518668207771.jpeg

Thanks for the heads up on these. I know it's preference and all subjective, but for the price on these... I want people doing cartwheels for them before I jump in. Cheers Bart!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

Diplo No 2

TOS OCT 16 

Wineador is unplugged for the weekend after my debacle with condensation. That's not gonna rain on my parade tho. Heading to Vermont for the weekend tomorrow morning with the family. Mild in North Jersey for mid Feb. Oh yeah, and this thing smells amazing right now.

Cheers men!

20180215_175125.jpg

Have a partial box of AME JUN 13, perhaps I should dig them out

Compliments of @HarveyBoulevard

5 minutes ago, GotaCohiba said:

Have a partial box of AME JUN 13, perhaps I should dig them out

Compliments of @HarveyBoulevard

I had a baker's dozen and decide to take one for a spin. Mine are younger than the beauties you have but it's smoking very well. Ash fell off a tad early for my taste at about inch and a half. Flavors are all there. Real grassy opening but baking spices and sweetness came to play soon thereafter. I like reading other's reviews online as I smoke to kinda compare perspective... Maybe seek out what some might find. No burn or construction issues for me that so many report. Kinda razor burn actually and 0 touchups. I have smoked slowly on purpose. Keeping it cool has its benefits. Cheers and enjoy yours!

• Like 1

Guest Nekhyludov

RAE ABR 14 RGPC. The best $5 cigar in the Habanos portfolio, in my view. Hell, it would be the best cigar in it's range at considerably more than $5. 

20180215_215829.thumb.jpg.bb7bd9b003074a2dd00db28ff48120c3.jpg