• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 minute ago, crking3 said:

Just smoked my 3rd in a row absolute garbage BBF from 24:24...........hope yours was good brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that bro....I had one or two which I experienced way below average, cause I was impatient. Let it rest 6 months & try again... It got better for me after that rest. :D

It was a lil tight at first third for this one. After that it was good all the way......

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crking3 said:

The problem is that they have been too tightly packed .....bought a half box .....one was phenomenal and the other 3 that I’ve smoked have been horrendous .........in not so sure any amount of age or rest would’ve done these any justice .....just very frustrating as the one that was good was stunning in flavor

Hand made....:rolleyes: No harm trying letting them rest another few months since you have a few more left. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, crking3 said:

The problem is that they have been too tightly packed .....bought a half box .....one was phenomenal and the other 3 that I’ve smoked have been horrendous .........in not so sure any amount of age or rest would’ve done these any justice .....just very frustrating as the one that was good was stunning in flavor

get a perfecdraw.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, crking3 said:

Is that really the answer though?....so would that have fixed the one whose wrapper burned down only one side for half the cigar? Lol ....how about don’t grade cigars that feel like bricks psp and sell them at premium prices.... and then just chalk it up to the game...im so frustrated with buying amazing tasting Sticks that an 8th of a box are garbage.....and this is anywhere you get them doesn’t matter from who or where

Could it be that your humidity level is too high? If yes, try to lower it down to 62-64% and try the rest again after a month or so. If they are "heavy, burning on one side and plugged" it sounds like you have overhmidified problem most likely.

• Like 3