• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

PL Belicoso Extra 2008
From the box pass, with thanks to[mention=5835]chanceschmerr[/mention] 37f75a89279ede6ed04d76bfed2a3c7c.heic6829668372bcdef6bcfc871f17cb1517.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That beer (and the cigar too of course) looks awsome. A Milkshake IPA! I don't think I have ever heard of that before. I do love IPAs so therefore I am very intrigued by this. Is that brand a local/regional craft brewery or you think I have a chance of finding it on shelves somewhere in SW PA?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That beer (and the cigar too of course) looks awsome. A Milkshake IPA! I don't think I have ever heard of that before. I do love IPAs so therefore I am very intrigued by this. Is that brand a local/regional craft brewery or you think I have a chance of finding it on shelves somewhere in SW PA?

Its local, Flying Monkeys out of Barrie Ontario. Not sure if they sell them in PA. It is a tasty IPA. Fruity!! They brew with orange peal, grapefruit, coconut, white tea.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, luvdunhill said:

One of the best Trinidad right now, in my opinion:

Coloniales BMP ABR 17

Am absolutely with you on that. A great seam of Trinis coming out of Cuba atm. Reyes and Fundis no less.

10 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Its local, Flying Monkeys out of Barrie Ontario. Not sure if they sell them in PA. It is a tasty IPA. Fruity!! They brew with orange peal, grapefruit, coconut, white tea.

Most milkshake IPA's have lactose added as well to make it thicker/creamer.

On 4/26/2018 at 10:54 PM, WABOOM said:

Super Premium Seconds Villazon factory. This is the Punch Rothschild (Honduran). Great flavors for $2d49fcaafed3a452de77144ee2c7097bc.jpg

When I sold cigars in the late 90s this and the Hoyo Roth were my standard go to cigar. At the time they were in wrapped and unbanded in boxes of 50. Such a good cigar. The double Maduro was a good choice as well. 

I think something must have changed. Honduran tobacco is not as respected as it once was.

Cool. Well I'll keep an eye open for it and if I'm ever north of the border I know what I'll be drinking.

1 hour ago, earthson said:

Good Intel - thank you! Kind of left off on the brand in '15/16 after I started seeing box after box of inconsistency. Got some '15 Reyes that I am having no problem sitting back - they lack the elegance and depth previous vintages had.

You know, it's always personal to a degree. But I am loving '16 and '17 production, in particular for its consistency.