• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I just got a box of these.  What do you think of them?

The La Fuerza was really good. I like the San Juan’s, to me they’re a little stronger/fuller bodied than other HdM’s I’ve smoked. I wish it was a thinner RG though.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, JoeyGunz said:

Sweet citrus and toasted nuts, at one point it went full on peanut butter then straight into white chocolate. Almost in a hurry to go pull the box out and try another (this was out the desktop)

Sorry to hear you got a loose pack, (very annoying) with a plugged cigar at least you don't feel like you've been robbed for tobacco. 

I'm interested, what citrus did you pull out of this? I've found them uniquely to give a bit of tangerine/mandarin. 

27 minutes ago, 99call said:

Sorry to hear you got a loose pack, (very annoying) with a plugged cigar at least you don't feel like you've been robbed for tobacco. 

I'm interested, what citrus did you pull out of this? I've found them uniquely to give a bit of tangerine/mandarin. 

Yeah I wouldn't say you were far off the mark with them notes, unfortunately the flavours weren't quite concentrated enough in this stick to really pin down due to the loose draw.

Think I have half a box odd left so hoping for a better represenation of where they are next time I re-visit.

• Like 2

EL Talisman followed by a El Triunfador.62986b92bafb35b6cb6e70f203109490.jpge2b1424afac6bd01d95020e82d91f1f9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

That El Triunfador is an amazing smoke, especially with age. I am willing to bet it was better than the young talisman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

EL Talisman followed by a El Triunfador.62986b92bafb35b6cb6e70f203109490.jpge2b1424afac6bd01d95020e82d91f1f9.jpg

Why would you mix a good cigar with cat piss? All jokes aside, I've never heard of El triunfador. Time for a Google search.

• Haha 1