• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Been way to long since I've come on to say hello, and see what everyone is smoking. First cigar in couple weeks. It's one I've been waiting to try for a while. Opus x forbidden x TAA. It was expensive, but I'm not dissapointed. Pretty awesome smoke. Otherwise, putting in an offer for our first home tonight, we hope they accept. 

Be good to yourself

On 10/22/2018 at 9:08 AM, JACDO said:

Meh

431152D6-6047-4A36-9434-8CD5C5984474.jpeg

I agree

• Like 3

Well. Sold off a five pack of these and it inspired me to smoke one since the box was finally “cracked”. Huge mistake. The selling part.
a692d6e3c97c1c53b395f455249c79ba.jpg

Yeah - they are quite something!

I was actually considering buying some off you to replenish my open cab but then sanity prevailed lol
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Edward7 said:

Thank you sir! It’s a fun watch. Scratch magnet for sure though.

I've been on the Rolex train. I'll buy one for a good deal and wear for a few months, get bored, and sell for what I got or more. Did it with 4 of them, 3 being ceramic models. Those were scratch magnets. But after having my birth year watch (16710), I like it much, much better than the new Rolex. Very comfy too, jubilee and the oyster bracelet. Never getting rid of this one

26 minutes ago, Derboesekoenig said:

I've been on the Rolex train. I'll buy one for a good deal and wear for a few months, get bored, and sell for what I got or more. Did it with 4 of them, 3 being ceramic models. Those were scratch magnets. But after having my birth year watch (16710), I like it much, much better than the new Rolex. Very comfy too, jubilee and the oyster bracelet. Never getting rid of this one

That’s a great train to be on. My other daily is a 116520 Black SS Daytona. A better movement than the AP ROC in my photo. Had a cerachrom version at msrp from the AD and foolishly sold it to a business partner for what I got it for. Still on the hunt to replace it. 

18 hours ago, crking3 said:

How much time down have u be giving these ? I got a box recently and they’re absolutely gorgeous, dark, oily smokes but aren’t smoking very well....granted it’s only been a few weeks .....curious how Uve approaches them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I generally do this with every box i buy (of any cigar):

Smoke one the day they show up, to gauge. 

Revisit the box in about a month. If they’re where i want em, I smoke at will. If not, i give em atleast another month and repeat the process. 

• Like 2

I’ve got a very random question for you guys... when you get a fresh SLB and it has the yellow ribbon wrapped around the bundle of smokes, what do you do with it? Do you cut it down the middle and leave it there? Do you pull it out of the box completely? Just a random thought that popped into my head and wondering what your technique is.

5 hours ago, cmarriott said:

I’ve got a very random question for you guys... when you get a fresh SLB and it has the yellow ribbon wrapped around the bundle of smokes, what do you do with it? Do you cut it down the middle and leave it there? Do you pull it out of the box completely? Just a random thought that popped into my head and wondering what your technique is.

You're overthinking this dude :rotfl:

I just leave it. Doesn't bother me either way

6 hours ago, cmarriott said:

Lift the bundle out and slide one out, drop it, close box.

I did use a Bolivar ribbon to tie onto my luggage as a visual identifier so I can see it quickly amongst the sea of black nondescript bags coming out of the carousel at LAX.