FOH'ers Daily Smoke

This weekend I enjoyed...

Fonseca KDT Cadet - Don't know why I even bothered...

H. Upmann Magnum 48 EL 2009 - This is hands down the best of the weekend. Phenomenal cigar. Prez was dead right.

Liga Privada # 9 Toro - My favorite non-Cuban cigar...still. Spicy and flavorful. I find that I like the Robusto more.

Punch Petit Punch - Great little smoke on a cold fall evening. When it ended, I found myself wanting more...

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

This evening I sparked up a Vegas Robaina Familiar sitting in my backyard enjoying a movie while smoking my cigar. My first VR, and it was a beaut in terms of flavor. Sweet and creamy. Coffee notes and a hint of nuts. Pure tobacco at the end. I loved every minute of it. Only drawback was the draw. A bit too tight. Will have to give these another try.

Hi all

I have had a bad run of late,had a mag 50 last week was the best i have had in a while very nice cannot wait to try the 48 LE tonight hopefully

Last week consisted of a Siglo 1V expected better had a big knot about half way down once that was massaged out and smoked past that point it was very nice creamy toasty notes,prefer fuller body cigars but was still very enjoyable had a lot of construction problems of late, Humidor running @70% a little moist i think.

The worst experience was had about a month ago whilst smoking the Bolivar short Bolivar LE,was plagued with draw problems but with a little patience and some massaging it came good very enjoyable, but i got up to go to the loo and refresh my drink and when i got back i said to my mates wheres my cigar thinking they were taking the piss ,it was like talking to the three wise monkeys (hear no see no speak no),well it seems that during my absence the staff had emptied the ash tray(there's a first i thought :angry: )

suffice to say I was far from happy

Cheers Oz :cigar:

Friday - Partagas Lusi 05 beautiful leather/wood/hints of coffee

Saturday - BRC 08 - Not too bad needs more age, the flavours weren't consitent and very confused

PSD 4 - 05 Great cigar, Coffee, esperesso lots of it, creamy

Sunday - Siglo 6 07 - Great cigar, Lemony, creamy, coffee, milk ... had to put it out after the 2 3rd not by choice though! I had to go somewhere urgent

Monday - Boli Petit Belicosos EL 09, very nice for the 1st 2 third, not your average bolivar though, mashroom, honey and coco loved it until it died on me the end of the 2nd third. I think i might order a box of them.

Siglo II 2008.......good for a PC but not a PLPC...9/10

Monte #3 RPO SEP 01.........boring, dont care for the Monte #3 & 4....ditched it

Partagas de Partagas #1 2003.......Primo.....9.25/10

Boli Petit Beli EL 09.......very good, not as good as Mag 48 EL....9/10

Bart

SLR day. 98 PC to start, then a very impressive 08 Serie A. I love the 97 & 02 Serie A, but was very disappointed with herbal tasting 06s. The 08s are a nice return to form.

Hi all

I have had a bad run of late,had a mag 50 last week was the best i have had in a while very nice cannot wait to try the 48 LE tonight hopefully

Last week consisted of a Siglo 1V expected better had a big knot about half way down once that was massaged out and smoked past that point it was very nice creamy toasty notes,prefer fuller body cigars but was still very enjoyable had a lot of construction problems of late, Humidor running @70% a little moist i think.

The worst experience was had about a month ago whilst smoking the Bolivar short Bolivar LE,was plagued with draw problems but with a little patience and some massaging it came good very enjoyable, but i got up to go to the loo and refresh my drink and when i got back i said to my mates wheres my cigar thinking they were taking the piss ,it was like talking to the three wise monkeys (hear no see no speak no),well it seems that during my absence the staff had emptied the ash tray(there's a first i thought :) )

suffice to say I was far from happy

Cheers Oz :)

my desktop humi's got a 70% puck in there. If I don't drybox for 2+ days then draw/burn isses ails me.

juan lopez no 2 for tonight- nuts and toasty tobacco ( I hope this one too)!

my desktop humi's got a 70% puck in there. If I don't drybox for 2+ days then draw/burn isses ails me.

juan lopez no 2 for tonight- nuts and toasty tobacco ( I hope this one too)!

So its not just me :) must be the climate in Perth as well.

Siglo III.......revisited this after a disappointing sample 3 months ago....tasty tonight....9.2/10

Monte Especiales 2 TLR OCT 07........dry cocoa, wood and blah......8.9/10

Fundadores 2003.......spice/wood, mild chocolate......very nice...9.15/10

La Flor de Cano Corona 2002........salty, sugar and Cayenne.......8.1/10.......too light and salty for me

Bart

Don't know why, but the humidor was calling my name tonight. When I opened it, a old box said "Hey Chuck, Its my turn".

So I opened it up to find a layer of 1997 Ramon Allones Mille Fleur's nestled nicely down on the aging shelf.

For a machine made, this cigar was delicious. Typical stewed fruit, rich leather and a peaty essence that made my mouth water. Nubbed it!

Last night on the patio I smoked my first San Cristobal de La Habana. It was a La Punta, and it was amazing. Beautifully constructed. Sweet tobacco flavors and well as toast and nuts. I see a box of these in my future.