• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Curious on opinion, buying a cab to split with a friend. Between PLPC and Party Shorts, which I have gone through a box and loved. Which would you buy ?
The obvious answer if course is buy both and have half each. If you're only in for one I'd say Shorts as they smoke better younger IMHO.

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

Guest Nekhyludov

Bidding good riddance to 2018 with my current favorite cigar. ROM NOV 16 Monte 80 Anniversario. 

Wishing all my friends here stay safe tonight in welcoming a wonderful year ahead :party:

IMG_20181231_131947.thumb.jpg.b3ad8aa38d40e75374bb32bfb09f961c.jpg

7 minutes ago, HDGSN said:

I did not have hopes to get in a cigar today, especially with tomorrow looking to be great weather, but I got off of work early, grabbed a bunch of Guinness for tonight and decided to try to sneak one in in the backyard in 65F weather - a little windy as a front is coming through soon, but she was as steady as always. Closing out 2018 with one from a consistent box - RASS MUR OCT 13 - while listening to the 12/31/72 Grateful Dead show.  Feeling fulfilled and thankful this year - my humidor is quite literally filled to the brim and am fresh back from a maiden trip to Cuba just chuffed at how wonderful that island and its people are and already itching to go back.

21C665AD-CBDC-4A21-9805-217BD8705F89.thumb.jpeg.e59a681a34c6ac9ddc8ea6c264123589.jpeg

Have that same watch in my rotation, though mine is the 79220N. 

Enjoy the RASS!

6 hours ago, mkz said:

Happy new year to everyone!

Rafael Gonzalez Perlas and tequila...

7DF79576-ED4B-4D4C-BF36-D3F1FC8E95BC.thumb.jpeg.0c22c575ed7c61db7cb5240760d83d9d.jpeg

What tequila we dealing with, here?

Me, it's winter, so 5 year old Fuente Hemingway Short Story maduro.  I pretty much only smoke Havanas and Fuentes.  Huzzah!

P.S.: I'm on some Cabo Wabo Reposado right now!

11 minutes ago, toledo1969 said:

Ken, how were the ones you tried from this Cabinet of 30 ??

i got two of them, way back whenever. one from rob and one in cuba. one (without mentioning which) had some of the cigars on the bottom level sans bands - an early warning for me of what quality control in havana was like.

one box was destroyed in the much-lamented dodgy humidor flooding incident (not pointing any fingers, rob, but, j'accuse...). the other, i'm yet to open. so never actually tried one. hence the curiosity.