FOH'ers Daily Smoke

29 minutes ago, Akela3rd said:

Don't. Just... don't. You scared the hell out of me back in the summer with your bloody woodmitesemoji33.png

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

"Wow wow wow!!, thats English for stop a horse!" (Sir Alan Partridge)   

Not that I would wish to quibble, but my initial feeling was said mites were very much visitors (although am more than happy to accept, that we will never know, and there is an equal chance, they were domestic to these parts)  There were around about 100 mites on that cigar in question, and they had spilled of to the 898 10 count box (only containing box pass cigars),  onto around about 15 boxes beneath (which I had to freeze). 

I feel very sorry that you had a shock,  but I feel as if I very much got the bigger fright, and frosty aftermath!

The right thing to do as a gracious FOH is always to promptly and privately make all those who may be affected know of any problems they may have with their cigars.  this is exactly what I did

Lets be Gentlemen on the matter and call them "our bloody woodmites" ??

• Like 1

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Not that I would wish to quibble, but my initial feeling was said mites were very much visitors (although am more than happy to accept, that we will never know, and there is an equal chance, they were domestic to these parts)  There were around about 100 mites on that cigar in question, and they had spilled of to the 898 10 count box (only containing box pass cigars),  onto around about 15 boxes beneath (which I had to freeze). 
I feel very sorry that you had a shock,  but I feel as if I very much got the bigger fright, and frosty aftermath!
The right thing to do as a gracious FOH is always to promptly and privately make all those who may be affected know of any problems they may have with their cigars.  this is exactly what I did
Lets be Gentlemen on the matter and call them "our bloody woodmites" 

Lets be Gentlemen on the matter and call them "our bloody woodmites" 

Mine was a flippant comment for which I apologise as it obviously tweaked your nads a little. But, yes, the issue was dealt with swiftly with a little research, communication and comradeship and we all came through. That which does not kill us (or eat our cigars) makes us stronger.

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Akela3rd said:

I apologise as it obviously tweaked your nads a little

I would only feel a light tweeking of the nads,  if I ever felt, you thought I'd been out of hand.  I'm 100% sure thats not the case.  Peace and Victory are ours✌️

• Like 1