• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 hours ago, crking3 said:

I’m confused .....so the cigar exploded, but you said it was a perfect smoke and taste? What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The box had been sitting in the post office  after travel from overseas. We were in Miami so it sat there longer than usual too. It is from 2014. Absolutely a wonderful Hoyo Petit Robusto. I cracked that baby out the day it arrived instead of letting it settle and restore its best condition in humidity.

Silly Beaver lololol.

Cheers!

CB

8 minutes ago, JohnS said:

497286938_2019-01-2114_31_54.thumb.jpg.05841d08f4480a9c38ca0250584ca767.jpg

Cohiba Secretos (circa 2008 - thanks @Trevor2118!)

This was gifted to me by Trevor and I must admit, this was the best Cohiba Secretos I've ever had! Aged from 2008, it was the cream in this that blew me away, and boy oh boy did it combine beautifully with the coffee, grass, hay and honey! The only downside was that this was over in 35 minutes, if only the cigar was an inch longer, it would have been perfect!

I think this leads back nicely to what you've been saying recently about non greasy, slick PSP wrappers.   Some of the best cigars I've ever smoked have looked like this, i.e very 'toothy' and good deal of rosado.  It's a dangerous game to play though, as the infamous asbestos wrappers can look very similar.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, oliverdst said:

I admit I am surprised. 

Since 2015 this is the third one I am smoking and for sure they developed a lot. I can't see they improving even more so I think it's time to put the box into my rotation.

Anyone else had it lately?

IMG_20190206_234122527.thumb.jpg.debe26799d0ef5bc1ef7fc58b4a300d4.jpg

Yes, a few months ago...