• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, crking3 said:

But beav, I’m still confused lol ....it looks like it was in a practically unsmokable state LOL 

I was smoking it. And thinking it was going to be better in time when the stock was rested in the humidor wine fridge, 64•. That was the wrapper, not the binder as much or filler. Guess I am one tough beaver. Lol.

CB

• Like 3

5 hours ago, JohnS said:

1691112250_2019-01-2115_34_29.thumb.jpg.7acd932e0a038484ef56909067f4e804.jpg

Cohiba Pirámides 2006 - Edición Limitada (thanks @Trevor2118)

Again, I must thank Trevor for gifting me this aged cigar. This 2006 Limited edition was the precursor to the Cohiba Piramides Extra, the regular production cigar released in 2012 in a slightly larger size. This had very little trace of the chocolate found more prominently in recent maduro-coloured Limited Editions, instead it dominated in mocha, honey and citrus notes, with a little grass/hay at times. Toward the end of the second third this picked up in spice and intensity, especially through the nose when retrohaling, but the wrapper burned inconsistently and didn't self-correct, so I had to let it go a tad earlier than what I would have liked. Therein sums up the joys and pitfalls of our wondrous hobby!

Thank you for doing mini reviews in this thread! It makes this thread even more of a delight to read! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55f711e1fa45606e8d6eeb64a01dc076.jpg
PSP Serie E No 2 from a 24:24 purchase last year. I’ve been looking forward to this all day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's hiding under that cover???? Looks like Ferrari red?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk