• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8 hours ago, Baccy said:

PLPC

TOS FEB 16

Right at 3 years, these are really coming around nicely, excellent barnyard notes at cold, and caramel/toffee notes throughout the smoke.

Sounds promising as I have a 50 Cab of 2017 PLPCs resting in my wineador! Thanks for the post :)

• Like 1

Have been interested in these.  What did you think?
It was pretty good. Lots of umami flavors. I'm going to revisit them again in 30 days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Islandboy said:

Wow!!! Had a Juanita Churchill last night, thanks to @madandana. What an amazing cigar, blew my expectations right out of the water. It’s kinda like HdM, Montecristo and H Upmann had a love child. And that was just the first third. What a journey!

IMG_3559.thumb.JPG.fc70059367e2aeb2a87a32acc5c036ea.JPG

Glad you liked it bro. Quite possibly my favorite custom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/24/2019 at 5:13 PM, JohnS said:

1176854226_2019-01-0917_47_45.thumb.jpg.9e9b36620dc044e00a2c7fa0af4007c5.jpg

1. Por Larrañaga Montecarlos LGR Oct 2017

Sometimes a cigar surprises you and this was such a time. The wrapper on this, in comparison to my other Por Larranaga Montecarlos box (which contains mottled, oily and almost colorado maduro wrappers on each cigar) was rustic, yellow/brown and non-descriptive, if you saw this in a Bricks and Mortar store you'd surely move on to the next box.

However, one puff on this cigar after lighting and I was truly in heaven. This was caramel, honey, milk coffee and toast goodness all the way. I just could not believe how spectacular this was! I shared one with my brother-in-law @Cuzz and he felt exactly the same way!

2075471121_2019-01-0920_20_49.thumb.jpg.b7412c73eb17a33834df2dbb90173c81.jpg

2. San Cristóbal de La Habana El Príncipe TOS Jun 2016

In comparison to the Por Larranaga Montecarlos I had prior to lighting this cigar, this was a major disappointment, but only because it was a standard El Principe. Cocoa, molasses and coffee throughout, it was a little more intense than what I prefer but overall it was fine, I didn't pitch it or dislike it.

Based on your review above of the "Por Larranaga Montecarlos LGR Oct 2017" I got my own box with the same box code.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SirVantes said:

E7C02C51-5113-44E9-8697-C1C8BCD4EB30.jpeg

The darkest 46 I have ever seen.  ?   I have a SEP 16 cab that was totally off it wheels, but based on the last one I smoked, they are finally coming around and show a lot of promise.  Only 4 in, 21 to go, I hope I can stretch it for ten years and see what all the fuss is about.