• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

9 minutes ago, slowsmoke said:

Bolivar Coronas Junior ETP MAY 16 from 24:24 a month or so ago.

Barely a week’s rest, and it was excellent. Great mineral earth flavors, smooth, cream. Flawless draw and burn. I don’t know what possessed me to try it so soon, usually I have terrible luck ROTT. Now I wish I had bought three boxes. 

Beauty! ?

13 hours ago, rckymtn22 said:

Nice looking bike! Too cold here to ride bikes or smoke cigars!

Cannot keep it up riding in the winter but we can smoke all year long.

15 hours ago, Bri Fi said:

How did you like it? Bought a box and I wish I spent my money on something else. 90% plugged and hardly any flavor. 

Very frankly, I feel the Anejados series is very consistently dull in favor. I had the Hoyo, Partagus and Upmann respectively, except the Upmann taste well occasionally, they seem to me they are all over-aged. I suspect if they use the lower quality leaves but market it as aged Cuban. Like wine, we all know not all of them can age 5 to 8 yrs or even longer time. I prefer the aged Q2 and D4 that have much richer favor...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

Do you save the cashews and cadbury orange for after the cigars?

Both, I try throughout the stick, Brazil , macadamia, pecans, cashews, almonds with the dark sea salt chocolate & orange chocolate. Sometimes it brings out complementary flavors, sometimes not.

• Like 3

Rainy here the past couple of days, finally had a little sun and decent temps. Got the pugs out for a nice long walk this afternoon and enjoyed a CoRo and some LaCroix.
20190212_174142.thumb.jpg.d4f65243e9f177aba447908e7692e5e6.jpg

Used to hate lecroix but ever since I dropped sugar out of my life I really enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4