• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Sorry no pic.  Fuente 858 Rosado from the recent release.  I almost always smoke Havanas, but when I don't, it's almost always a Fuente.  World-class tobacco that reminded me of Cohiba with its ginger and lemongrass.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Luca said:

Some smokes from the past couple of days :) Party MF tonight. Might fit in a minuto later on...

ETP OCT 15 QdO Corona. Smoking great btw @Dimmers

OPS DIC 16 JLn2 - I am loving these. Great orange citrus notes. Reminds me of a negroni.

20190211_220843.jpg.16302b4d249d0e4806263a9b4d5dc9c4.thumb.jpg.94f6b7d52e161f5113280741571f752a.jpg20190211_203727.jpg.01550faed4be857f90d5caeead16b70c.thumb.jpg.26cf7d215c1096d18a15151881b93451.jpg20190214_213123.jpg.c12448f951ed0fe61a82094072be62fe.thumb.jpg.b7ff01ac5cad86ed6268a678c537da5c.jpg

Ace Luca, cant wait to try them out. Tasty!!!

• Like 4

On 2/5/2019 at 5:27 AM, Raskol said:

CNY smoke... Cohiba Piramide Extra (2016) - 24:24ed2456c1a9e60972eb291e1d18fec206.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Would like to know more about your experience with this stick.  Between Esplendidos and Corona Especiales I've held off on picking up a 3x5 of them.  

• Like 1

Would like to know more about your experience with this stick.  Between Esplendidos and Corona Especiales I've held off on picking up a 3x5 of them.  

Have yet to try the Esplendidos & Corona Especiales to compare... Have A few in my humi waiting to acclamatize..

As for the Piramide Extra has always been a great smoke for me so far.

Great construction, great combustion.. Earthy, woody, lil hints of sweetness especially in the first third... Sweetness tends to disappear as you go along...moves from med to med full in body. Thoroughly an enjoyable smoke..My palate isn't as good in getting all the taste. It is one of my favorite smokes... Hope it will be an enjoyable one for you as it was for me.

Give it some time, I'm very sure you will enjoy this cigar.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Raskol said:

Have yet to try the Esplendidos & Corona Especiales to compare... Have A few in my humi waiting to acclamatize..

As for the Piramide Extra has always been a great smoke for me so far.
Great construction, great combustion.. Earthy, woody, lil hints of sweetness especially in the first third... Sweetness tends to disappear as you go along...moves from med to med full in body. Thoroughly an enjoyable smoke..My palate isn't as good in getting all the taste. It is one of my favorite smokes... Hope it will be an enjoyable one for you as it was for me.

Sounds well worth it.  I haven't even received my Corona Especiales or Esplendidos yet, but don't see myself even trying one for a year and will try to hold onto them at least 3 or 4 years before I start picking through them.  Piramides are definitely on my list!

• Like 1

On 1/28/2019 at 3:46 AM, Duxnutz said:

Gosh, I lived in Dothan of all places for about 2.5 years. Escaped still single and no kids! 

I've been living in Dothan for about 7 years now and it's my second time living here. It's not that bad, at least it's just a little over an hour from some of the best beaches in the US

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, crking3 said:

To each his own/everyone has a unique palate , and I respect your opinion my friend, but I have never even remotely had cohiba come to mind when smoking a fuente, and I’ve smoked tons of Fuentes......curious to hear more about this...intrigued by your comparison ....was the fuente aged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It might have been a fake  ?

56 minutes ago, crking3 said:

To each his own/everyone has a unique palate , and I respect your opinion my friend, but I have never even remotely had cohiba come to mind when smoking a fuente, and I’ve smoked tons of Fuentes......curious to hear more about this...intrigued by your comparison ....was the fuente aged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 858 Rosados are a unique blend, to be sure - there are 5 different wrappers, but these are head and shoulders above any of the other versions.  I'm not even sure these have the same fillet blend.  They've been released I think 3 times total: this past fall, 2009 and sometime in the early 2000s.