On 1/11/2019 at 1:34 PM, BellevilleMXZ said:

After a very crap day yest( house deal fell through due to moron buyers, and tore hand up at work and got 7 stitches) I need a good cigar and a drink or 3!!¬†ūüėĀ

20190110_205552.jpg

Apologies to hear about the house deal falling through for you. I am yet to venture on the house buying journey. Great cigar choice to pick up your spirits!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Luca said:

Twas a bit of a Cosmo evening...

SCDLH EP - TOS JUN 16

PL Montecarlos - TOS ENE 17

TOStastic!!

• Haha 1

what was the verdict?

I’ll have to let you know when I smoke the next one to give you a solid answer. I was about an inch in when I bumped it off the ashtray and on to the patio. The wrapper was decimated and basically falling off. I removed it and tried to continue smoking it but ended up pitching it after a couple puffs. What I did get to smoke was enjoyable though.

• Like 1

Just now, THEMISCHMAN said:

I’ll have to let you know when I smoke the next one to give you a solid answer. I was about an inch in when I bumped it off the ashtray and on to the patio. The wrapper was decimated and basically falling off. I removed it and tried to continue smoking it but ended up pitching it after a couple puffs. What I did get smoke was enjoyable though.

Sorry to hear that mate, gutting

Sorry to hear that mate, gutting

Thanks. Bad luck be damned. I’m in the humi’s searching for a redemption cigar as we speak.
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JohnS said:

salty and cream, like clam chowder, but the cigar itself settled into a combination of refined shortbread

This sound like what i'm always looking for.  I've described it as sea urchin in the past.   That combination of sweet butter biscuit, and a sort of Sancho salt cream profile, although it sounds as if your saying it moved away from this in the actual smoking

Sounds like a treat. Need to get myself to the Island 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 99call said:

This sound like what i'm always looking for.  I've described it as sea urchin in the past.   That combination of sweet butter biscuit, and a sort of Sancho salt cream profile, although it sounds as if your saying it moved away from this in the actual smoking

Sounds like a treat. Need to get myself to the Island 

Yes, well described...that's excellent! ūüėČ