• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

5 hours ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

Just had Partagás Series No. 1 as a night time cigar but completely disappointed by its tight draw, fireproof wrapper and generic flavour profile. I myself rather get more reliable regular productions like H. Upmann Connoisseur A than uncertain ELs or REs for peace of mind. What a disappointing limited edition cigar... ?☹️??

Total Time Spent: 1hr 45min

Lesson of the day: Not all super expensive cigars like ELs or REs are always better than regular production cigars. These might not float on your boat and sometimes you would just want to get reliable regular productions like Connie A for safe bet instead.

1298728709_PartagasSeriesNo.1.thumb.jpg.59b4206bd39a563f9caca322f4cdbd2d.jpg

Similar experience with this and the E2. Sad...

• Like 2

Similar experience with this and the E2. Sad...

It was really sad experience mate! I wonder how come super expensive cigars like ELs are mostly endend up being disappointment unlike good regular productions like Connie A?

나의 SHV-E300S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

Partagás Shorts ULA Mar 2015 (thanks @Cuzz)

The Partagas Shorts is a highly popular minuto amongst Cigar Enthusiasts but for some reason I've never taken to them like some other smaller Habanos cigars, such as the San Cristobal de La Habana El Principe or Rafael Gonzalez Perlas, for example. Don't get me wrong though, I don't mind them from time-to-time either.

My brother-in-law, @Cuzz gifted me this and he commented that the box was inconsistent in construction and flavour delivery so far, so he gave them a rest for a little awhile. Thankfully, our two examples this evening were quite good, a pleasant instance of some Partagas sourdough and leather coming together and being complimented by some Paprika spice here and there.

I have a similar (if not the same box code) and I get the same sourdough and spice notes. Great little cigar. The box i have has also been a bit inconsistent though.

• Like 2