• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, h. ala said:
This week in cigars:
Montecristo tubos 01 I think.
Siglo III 15
Partagas Senior Coronas 15
Bolivar PC 16
All delicious.
77EB8FCF-3502-4CF0-B83C-AE4AE6B140C9.thumb.jpeg.970cc46a95b042acdcbf3275b66ac786.jpeg
750043AC-24A7-4DD8-9B62-615FF4F5CDFF.thumb.jpeg.976533a6fb16733072067eff630e3c42.jpeg
1017E972-DFF1-455D-9CB8-9F9DA996FECA.thumb.jpeg.0d5498ff27f29f37d85d794e3f0eaef7.jpeg
8B720F77-409A-432E-B932-5439FB7784D7.thumb.jpeg.bb7cec258b91cdac6aa50701f5cf6ac9.jpeg

Don't you just love that lighter? I have 3 of em, and would like 10 more. Sadly they aren't made the way they used to.......yours looks like an original

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, George-eed said:
922e519a9e9605aac0318a5a2d94286d.jpg
Back in Amsterdam for the weekend celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary! I’m not usually sentimental but realistically I’m proud of the achievement. Brought my son and daughter along with us together with my daughters boyfriend ( hopefully my future son in law) because i really like him, to experience my favourite restaurant in the world. Been coming here for 15 years now and it’s the first time I’ve brought the whole family with me. Enjoying this fantastic party P2 on the balcony at the hotel and looking forward to visiting my favourite cigar shop tomorrow (apart from the 24:24 offerings that is) tomorrow. Life feels great right now! Will post what I pick up tomorrow.
Good night to all the FOH community. Hope you are all having an equally pleasurable weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats man, that's awesome!!

• Like 1

Congratulations on your anniversary, that is a milestone and certainly something to be proud of!  I will be there next weekend, taking my wife, daughter and youngest son (my oldest son is serving in the Army).  My wife and I are both celebrating our 50th birthdays this year so we are very much looking forward to this trip.  What is your favorite restaurant?  I have only been there once and would love a good recommendation.  

Thank You, and many happy returns to the pair of you too.
It’s called Restaurant Vermeer, at the NH Barbizon Palace. It was my first ever true experience of fine dining 15 years ago and since then we made it a point to come at least once a year often twice. This our second time this year so far! Try it if you can, it’s worth the visit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, irratebass said:

Don't you just love that lighter? I have 3 of em, and would like 10 more. Sadly they aren't made the way they used to.......yours looks like an original

Congrats man, that's awesome!!

Probably the cheapest and ugliest lighter I have. Still it’s what I always use, never disapoints and after 8 years it still spits fire relentlessly. 

• Like 1

How was it?  Do the wrappers on these differ from the A?

A good question I came to have a A today but they didn’t have any :( so ended up getting this will try the A soon! This is very nice smooth and some almond on the retro Hale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk