• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

20 hours ago, Jbhunter223 said:

‘16 Du Prince last night

14791AEB-B7E9-4680-983C-27F39F428316.jpeg

‘16 PC with a crappy burn. Have had quite a few others the same way from this box.  

59987FDB-5DFD-4C69-8882-7126D5BE6167.jpeg

65E87B5B-0611-4900-9F82-32AC52CC2222.jpeg

084395C1-07FE-4395-A4B1-84389A67436B.jpeg

Bummer about your Boli burn, but that Du Prince though :hungry:

• Like 2

On 3/16/2019 at 7:22 AM, h. ala said:

Probably the cheapest and ugliest lighter I have. Still it’s what I always use, never disapoints and after 8 years it still spits fire relentlessly. 

Exactly! I love that lighter, I was gifted one like 5yrs ago and it it finally died, I luckily bought another one about 2yrs later and it was same style, fast forward to last year I bought 5 more......they aren't the same as they used to be, and out of five, two have worked.......however I still have one more I haven't opened yet.......just waiting. 

52 minutes ago, irratebass said:

Bummer about your Boli burn, but that Du Prince though :hungry:

One of my favorites. I’m always on the look out for boxes, as long as the price is still decent.  Should have a ‘15 box in the mailbox today.  

• Like 2

21 hours ago, RijkdeGooier said:

Smoked this beauty last Friday from the Hoyo Book 

A true Maravilla of a cigar. Full bodied, similar to the Hoyo DC’s pre 1998. But a way bit bigger  It took me on a fantastic 3 hour journey  

I have smoked two of these so far.  I like Hoyos, but they typically aren’t my favorite marca, but THESE are absolutely amazing cigars.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jbhunter223 said:

One of my favorites. I’m always on the look out for boxes, as long as the price is still decent.  Should have a ‘15 box in the mailbox today.  

Nice! I'm on the hunt for them too, and have come up empty so far, luckily I have an almost full box from Rob & crew from 16.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QtUfhRRPV72tevDF8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vk28UHvobSEdVbSe8

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, JohnS said:

130523491_2019-03-0723_59_48.jpg.22d266121e7f280bb034bc31cc21b66a.jpg

Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo du Prince SOM Jun 2016

It's been a little while since I've had a Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo du Prince from my humidor, and this is timely as this is a few months short of 3 years rested. I can safely attest that these have now progressed to the next stage of their development, the time when the sweetness in them builds up, or alternatively, the woodiness in them subsides. The sweetness in this was like an anise or licorice-type flavour, definitely not vanilla. Underpinned to that flavour was the core spiced wood flavour throughout. Any cream did I hear you say? No, not really, but wait a little longer and that may come in the next stage of its aging.

:hungry::hungry: Du Prince baby!

• Haha 2