• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8 hours ago, RDB said:

Gahh, I remember hesitating and missing these. Go on, how are they? 

Smooth, light flavors of wood & hints of vanilla. A little under med in strength. Burns well without any touch ups. Good but not great cigar. 

Hope this helps :cigar:Have a great weekend!

• Thanks 1

Thanks Claus you just saved me 500 bucks...lol

I quite liked the ERDM aniversario in the same format from a few years back.

6 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

After all this recent talk of PL Picadores I had to have one (EOT SEP 16). Very light draw, a little harsh to start but settled nicely into a sweet, herbal rhythm. Will try and get at least some of this box to the 5 year mark and see what happens. b9f2b179513c4bee3b470b88b7fa57ab.jpg

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

Just recently bought a box on 24:24; never tried them and there aren’t to many reviews out there. 

Really love the PLPC, wanted to give these a try. Not expecting the profile of the PLPC, but hope they’re just as good as those 

what did you like about these? 

Just recently bought a box on 24:24; never tried them and there aren’t to many reviews out there. 
Really love the PLPC, wanted to give these a try. Not expecting the profile of the PLPC, but hope they’re just as good as those 
what did you like about these? 
To be fair this box has been hit and miss. I've had about a dozen but only a couple have really shone. A little underfilled in general leading to light and slightly harsh draws. Those that have been good are pure PL, hinting at the famous caramel sweetness. These need a couple more years really I think. I do like the size (Hermosos 4) and if I could get some consistency they'd be fantastic.

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

• Thanks 1