FOH'ers Daily Smoke

3 hours ago, zeedubbya said:

First NC I’ve smoked in awhile.  Figured it was the “Cigar of the Year” so why not?  The first half was pretty interesting although the draw was extremely loose.  Second half, not good.  I could see if someone only smoked about an inch of this cigar they might think it was special, but deeper in, it was pretty bad.  I am sure I’ll give the others away.  

288205F5-D24B-485B-A742-3E8E74FA8ED0.jpeg

I had this yesterday for first time after lunch. Didn't ruin my day, but nothing special. The La Historia E3 is much better IMHO. 

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

21 minutes ago, Diabolicalpherpher said:

I feel rain drops...

happens to me every time, and every time it breaks my heart a new.......that or my next door neighbours rancid children start screaming hot spittle, after numerous litres of pound shop cola.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

This was light and mild,

Nice review. I feel like HDM strength of flavour and body varies hugely depending on wrapper shade. Maybe more than any other marca? I have some quite punchy Epi2s from our host, but I also recognise this totally different expression of the same cigar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, RDB said:

Nice review. I feel like HDM strength of flavour and body varies hugely depending on wrapper shade. Maybe more than any other marca? I have some quite punchy Epi2s from our host, but I also recognise this totally different expression of the same cigar.

Yes, I agree, they do vary. I know what you mean about them being 'punchy', at times.

• Like 1