FOH'ers Daily Smoke

1 hour ago, George-eed said:

Am I the only one who day dreams all day at work about what I’m going to pick out to smoke when I get home? emoji33.png

Surely you look forward to those lovely Koi Carp too?

• Like 1

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I'm having a tough time loving HDM. The San Juan at times shows stone fruits that makes me think this marca can be awesome. But mostly I detect bland flavors. Am I wrong?

The short answer is no. The long answer is that Hoyo de Monterrey is a light-strength and can be a light-bodied marca which errs itself more easily to blandness.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I'm having a tough time loving HDM. The San Juan at times shows stone fruits that makes me think this marca can be awesome. But mostly I detect bland flavors. Am I wrong?

Have you tried the Epicure No. 1? I don't really like the #2, but the No.1 I've had has been spectacular, with coffee bean and cream and fruit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MigsG said:

Have you tried the Epicure No. 1? I don't really like the #2, but the No.1 I've had has been spectacular, with coffee bean and cream and fruit.

I am not a huge fan of HdM either. Though I have some aged DCs I've yet to try...

I *think* I've tried the Epi 1, but don't remember. I've tried 3 or 4 dif HdMs and none have really wowed me. I will keep giving them more chances as I'm not fully convinced.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Hollywood Ninja said:

I’ve been meaning to try these. This reminder put me over the edge. Box time it is!

You won’t regret it. This seems like one of the cases where the smallest vitola of the marca is the best.

9 hours ago, MigsG said:

Yep...also Epi 2 Reserva Cosecha (no different than regular production). I have aging cabinets of DCs that are consistently bland, Especials...bland. The San Juans from time to time display some amazing character (stone fruits), but very inconsistently. Just not a great Marca for me.