• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, David88 said:

I smoked a Monte 1935 Maltes this weekend. I picked this up in the 1935 sampler from a few months ago and it’s the first I have had from them, although I have previously sampled the Dumas and Leyenda. 

What an incredible smoke, it’s my least favourite of the three but still fantastic. With the scarcity of Behike and the crazy prices they are going for, I’m not sure why more people aren’t picking these up

361616C5-DB07-4091-8FA5-1CE3EAB26F41.jpeg

For Montecristo Linea 1935, I only had Dumas and Leyenda from our host (weekday sampler). Like everyone says, Leyenda is the best of Montecristo Linea 1935 in my opinion. What about yours?

I agree that Montecristo Linea 1935 deserves to get more attention since it is not only the super premium lineup of the brand like Cohiba Behike but also out of this world in terms of taste and flavour especially Leyenda ?!

P.S. The Montecristo Linea 1935 and others like Connoisseur B are still not available in my country (Korea) even now by the way...

• Like 3