FOH'ers Daily Smoke

If it looks like a dreamy sequence, it's cause it is. I've been hanging onto this gifted cigar for a few months now. A giant sized thank you to my friend Elliot [mention=31951]SigmundChurchill[/mention]. Elliot, no bs, you're everything that's right about friends and cigars. Thank you for your generosity!
Today marks my 43rd birthday! I'm celebrating with family tonight. Again, which is awesome! But before dinner I'm putting down this gem. Hoyo de Monterrey Maravillas. Chasing with some Macallan 15, an espresso in an hour maybe, and seltzer is handy nearby to cleanse the palate. Snack is a Cuban pastry made from sweet potatoes.  Aren't we lucky?! Cheers friends.
20190715_163411.thumb.jpg.c0e3fa9081bade62b6e383946be4de8f.jpg

Happy Birthday Javi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 7/14/2019 at 9:27 AM, Deeg said:

Not many wrappers as beautiful as a VR when it's really "on".

Gorgeous wrapper.

5 hours ago, ElJavi76 said:

If it looks like a dreamy sequence, it's cause it is. I've been hanging onto this gifted cigar for a few months now. A giant sized thank you to my friend Elliot @SigmundChurchill. Elliot, no bs, you're everything that's right about friends and cigars. Thank you for your generosity!

Today marks my 43rd birthday! I'm celebrating with family tonight. Again, which is awesome! But before dinner I'm putting down this gem. Hoyo de Monterrey Maravillas. Chasing with some Macallan 15, an espresso in an hour maybe, and seltzer is handy nearby to cleanse the palate. Snack is a Cuban pastry made from sweet potatoes.  Aren't we lucky?! Cheers friends.

20190715_163411.jpg

Happy Birthday.

Gorgeous Peter James Cigar Case.  That green is beautiful.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, lovethehaze said:

After 2 cuts and countless pefecdraw attempts finally only 1/2 plugged. This box of punch punch had to be one of the worst purchases ever. I am 4/4 totally plugged. God awful ! date code at home. on the way home from work and only one 1 I got.
Still life could be worse. Cheers
9d52d2ef914a3e329a35a4a223545794.jpg

Let the bear keep the cigar.  Walk away. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, havanaclub said:

Happy Birthday Javi!

Thanks Brent. 

3 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Happy Birthday my friend!  Hope you enjoyed that cigar as much as I do!

It says you posted 3 hours ago, so are you at the half way point yet?

I did enjoy it thoroughly. It takes a while to develop but man does it deliver in the last 8th. LoL Thanks for the treat bro!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nekhyludov said:

Nice Hoyo Epi Especial.

IMG_20190715_200414.thumb.jpg.29aa7b995095e8279023abbdde9a02a1.jpg

How was it?  I have a tenner from the 24 last month I'm waiting to sample on my birthday in August.

• Like 2

Guest Nekhyludov
8 hours ago, Deeg said:

How was it?  I have a tenner from the 24 last month I'm waiting to sample on my birthday in August.

It was OK. Recent Hoyos aren't really my cup of tea, so I'm probably not the best judge. Typical Hoyo flavors, then it seemed to devolve into charred wood in the final third.