• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

24 minutes ago, David88 said:

A Montecristo Especial while on holiday in Mexico. I haven’t touched this box in the last year and it’s amazing what a difference it can make. 

Where in Mexico are you?

Actually, in my car I’m not that refined....     I drop ash in a cup with a 1/2” of water in it   And I NEVER set my stick down!!  
That ashtray I recently finished and had it in the car to deliver to a physician that had requested it and was supposed to buy it today.   And then he backed out.   Said “his girlfriend won’t let him buy anything right now”.   What a story...   
I was just using it as a prop because it was there...

What a beautiful ashtray! Would be perfect for the garage or man cave
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, David88 said:

I’m in Puerto Vallarta

Beautiful! Lucky you! Check out La Paz next time if you haven't. Fantastic beaches.

8 minutes ago, MigsG said:

Cohiba Robusto thanks to @Thirds!  

A wonderful cigar. So good. Honeyed creamy smoke that's getting sweeter halfway thru the first third. 

Muchisima gracias, amigo! 

20190717_192548.jpg

Happy birthday month @MigsG  I needed you to try it so I could know what it was I was tasting. Enjoy! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FatherOfPugs said:

Outside on the patio with my first HdM Le Hoyo de Rio Seco. I didn't think it was that much larger in diameter than the San Juan initially, now lit up, yeah, it's bigger. 

Got my first box of these about 6 weeks ago, let them sit in my coolidor acclimating. Time to light one up. 

This is a nice blend, some cocoa, some cream, and right now a little mongrel, telling me they are quite young and need some time. Enjoyable smoke now, give them a few years, and I think these will be quite the cigar. 

20190717_202931.thumb.jpg.10d3f017b10bb0b99df3a1d44e0608ff.jpg

HdM Rio Seco seems like to be one of the popular cigars in 2019! Is it better than San Juan or Especial?

• Like 3