FOH'ers Daily Smoke

42 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I enjoyed the 1966s I smoked but they almost reminded me of Nicaraguan tobacco.  Some attorneys I know seem to work round the clock when they are on a live deal. 

Oh yes, that is common for attorneys.  I am a physician, so I don’t have any “live deals”.  I basically work a lot by choice.  I’m not on salary, so the more I work, the more I get paid, the less I work, the less I get paid,  And I do have this expensive cigar habit to feed.?

Edited by SigmundChurchill
  • Like 2

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Oh yes, that is common for attorneys.  I am a physician, so I don’t have any “live deals”.  I basically work a lot by choice.  I’m not on salary, so the more I work, the more I get paid, the less I work, the less I get paid,  And I do have this expensive cigar habit to feed.?

Kudos to you for making the world a better place! I wanted to be a doc but I wasn't smart enough. I remember a post of yours saying you had done a 24 hour shift....don't know how you guys do it....amazing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Siglo VI and Death Wish Coffee.

EB81012C-D38A-4127-9C57-3BD9FD1D5B7C.thumb.jpeg.b38aebfe92c5026efc366f42ef878543.jpeg

Sir Sigmund, how is the flavor profile of the death wish coffee? I put in long hours and typically I’ll draw a few shots of espresso for an afternoon pick-me-up.  I know DWC has the highest caffeine content but does it deliver in a good flavor profile? 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Jbhunter223 said:

‘01 Monte tubos, thanks to @KnightsAnole   .  Really enjoying it. Smoked the ‘99 Du Roi yesterday, and it was excellent.  Found a few boxes around, might be time to pick one up 

7B016107-271F-449B-8D18-16A433BDB016.jpeg

CA58DBC4-BA6F-4B39-A0B9-978D1380DBB7.jpeg

Glad to hear it bro! Like them both myself, but the monte is quite special.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Thirds said:

Sir Sigmund, how is the flavor profile of the death wish coffee? I put in long hours and typically I’ll draw a few shots of espresso for an afternoon pick-me-up.  I know DWC has the highest caffeine content but does it deliver in a good flavor profile? 

I’m not the best at sorting out flavors, whether it be coffee or cigars, but I like the flavor of this coffee.  It is deep and rich.  And everything they say about the caffeine content is true.  I have a pretty high tolerance to caffeine.  I often drink black eyes (a cup of coffee with 2 espresso shots in it), but the first time I did that with this coffee, I actually had the shakes, which is something that never happens to me.  Now I just drink the coffee without the shots in it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I’m not the best at sorting out flavors, whether it be coffee or cigars, but I like the flavor of this coffee.  It is deep and rich.  And everything they say about the caffeine content is true.  I have a pretty high tolerance to caffeine.  I often drink black eyes (a cup of coffee with 2 espresso shots in it), but the first time I did that with this coffee, I actually had the shakes, which is something that never happens to me.  Now I just drink the coffee without the shots in it.

I have a tendency to go overboard as well!  It’s a solid strategy for learning the hard way.  Think I’m going to give a bag of beans a shot.  Thanks. 

• Like 1