• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Romeo y Julieta Belicosos: medium with lots of creamy smoke. Weird though...was very hard to keep lit and once it started tracking the taste went downhill hard. Wondering if the cause was from smoking more of the wrapper than the blend. Such a big difference in the taste. Like nothing I've smoked before. Once I fixed it up and relit it went back to a very enjoyable cigar.

Cohiba Robustos: Same as the last Robustos I smoked. Still needs time but this was the worst Cohiba I've ever smoked. Disappointing. Got to remember to leave those alone for awhile.

Smoked a RA Celestiales Finos at the range today, and that was one strong sucker, I believe that 5 years might just be the beginning of when they will come around. I've had them in the humidor for 45 days now and it was stronger than a very youthful RyJ Cazadore.

monte petit edmundo (tubos). a bit of chat on these boards about these lately, had one fall apart on me last time but todays was monte coffee/cream, medium tobacco, pepper. can't work out if i like this size format or not... It was very good and as a general comment- aren't cigars just the best form of relaxation?

While waiting for my son's hockey game to start, I combusted a Trinidad Robusto Extra. I like these fresh, no aging required. I love this cigar. Smooth, gentle, easy draw, good burn, ahhhhh. Son scored a goal and won the game!

This morning with a cup of Starbucks (again waiting in the parking lot for my son's hockey game to start), I tried a R&J short Churchill. Interesting, but probably needs a few more months. My son scored two goals and won this game too.

Last night I smoked a Fonesac Cosacos last night. A nice mild cigar...just what I needed after attending a Pepin dinner on Saturday night with three cigars smoked in a room that was entirely too smokey. Have to say...I actually felt sick at the end of the eveing.

• Like 1

Last night I smoked a Diplomaticos No. 4 (08) after having read all the positive commentary on these sticks over the previous week or two. I have to say that I haven't smoked a ton of Diplos relative to the number of Montecristos I've sparked, but for me the Montecristo No. 4 still beats the Diplomaticos No. 4 - hands down. While the Diplo wasn't bad, it just was not as flavorful, complex or creamy as the Monte.