FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Monday after work I had a Fuente short story

Tuesday after work it was a Partagas Short...god I love these little suckers, defenitly my new go to smoke, just got a hq box from feb 2011 yesterday, i'll have to let them rest for a month before sampling one. 50 cab is next me thinks!

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Enjoyed a lovely 05 RA Belicoso the other night. Construction on all of these have been top notch with plenty of smoke. They have all been very consistent, flavor wise and medium bodied. Plenty of toast, woodsy, and pure tobacco flavors throughout. A dependable and enjoyable smoke.

Poker night with the fellas. Many cigars and much wine and whisky were consumed :) Treated them to their first Partagas 898, which were magnificently creamy and flavorful. Also had a QdO Corona, equally as good. Great evening had by all. Drank way too much, but won anyway :buddies:

You lucky bastich...

Busy with a customer meeting yesterday so no lunch smoke but I did enjoy a wonderful Monte #2 after dinner and now I am enjoying a Punch Punch a/t. It confirms my theory that a/t cigars taste better than the "regular" ones :)

Had the first Bolivar CE from my recently acquired box and it was pretty impressive! Still a little rough around the edges and I'm guessing in a year or two three they'll be more evened out, but right now it's pretty tasty already and it hits the spot when you're looking for a strong but not bitter smoke. Taste and construction was amazing, can't wait to follow these while they evolve, I have 4 more left that I can smoke before going back home next summer so that should keep me satisfied for now :)

First ever off the bench cigar today. Was delicious, awesome aroma, full but not over the top, sensational. Rolled in London by Berta Corzo who's over here for a bit

My first Guillermo Leon robusto as I type at a local B&M that I somehow never visited before today. Great lounge and selection. Burning Leaf Tobacco in Plainfield, IL on Rt. 59.

Owner seems like a really cool guy

Just had a Trinidad Ingenios EL 2007 with Ferreira LBV 2005 port.

What a great cigar! Very flavorful and complex lonsdale. I bet even Sir Piggy would love these ELs. :lol:

post-7691-0-32946600-1316802127.jpg

Well, I went with a LGC Inmensos and what a smoke! Though I usually don't enjoy such big cigars, this one is just perfect in flavor - on the light side of medium bodied with a decidedly sweet and floral flavor but with a noticeable saltiness. Almost as good as my beloved MDO #1 and definitely better than my Tainos. Need to get more!!!

NC day for me for a nice change up.

Oliva Series G Maduro Special G. Great little tiny figurado, deceptively long smoking and satisfying.

Don Lino Afrique Duma - Robusto. Another wonderful smoke and satisfying.

Cheap and good, don't tell anyone!

Just had a Trinidad Ingenios EL 2007 with Ferreira LBV 2005 port.

What a great cigar! Very flavorful and complex lonsdale. I bet even Sir Piggy would love these ELs. :lol:

post-7691-0-32946600-1316802127.jpg

Very cool, hands down, I would love that EL for sure. Drool.