• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

outstanding Sabrosos...have to order another box just a few left

attachicon.gif002.JPG

A beautiful cigar - I had one in Perth a few weeks ago outside the Crown Perth after a conference at about 9pm on a very warm evening and it was a wonderful smoke. Was a single I purchased from a local Perth purveyor of cigars - expensive fo a single stick - but it was an an absolute pleasure and discreetly distracted me from those around me lmao.gif Had a number of Asian visitors approch me to ask what I was smoking as the aroma travelled quite a distance.

• Like 2

Just enjoying a Cohiba Maduro Genios (2007). What a smoke! To me this is not the powerhouse of flavor that friends have said it is but it does provide the lighter with a little extra work. Accompanied by a glass of South Australian Sparkling Chardonnay on a balmey evening in Sydney. Very pronounced dark unsweetened chocolate and nutty flavours. Its lacking the exuberance that a Cohiba normally offers and is disappointingly one dimensional - maybe a little like driving a nice sports car with an automatic gearbox on the open road. This cigar required more corrections with my surgically precise lighting tool that any glamour model of recent times. Dont get me wrong - its a great tasting cigar, but requires lots of attention due to its very irregular burn.

post-27798-0-09576300-1449388988_thumb.j

• Like 1

Damn! You guys were killing it yesterday. I had my 1st nc in about a week due to a cold........it was ok...I just grabbed something I didn't have to pay attention to.

Smoked one of the new Hamlet cigars today while putting up the outside Christmas lights. Just not my cup of tea. Perhaps some time will do these wonders. Till then I'll just stick to his customs which are beyond amazing.

37e3f73aa5499a685f3bb7a05838433c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

50fa2c4085d4d211deed943fcce60c3b.jpg hector luis with some smws and founders breakfast stout phenomenal the whole way around.

c87f7e4774af8c3472bfefc7a6c2ee80.jpg super ramon, when the roll is on, these are hard to beat. But when its not it leaves things to be desired. Sometimes I wish they did less RA regionals and added to the portfolio. A robusto extra, pc and a pyramides to start.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Smoked one of the new Hamlet cigars today while putting up the outside Christmas lights. Just not my cup of tea. Perhaps some time will do these wonders. Till then I'll just stick to his customs which are beyond amazing.

That band is hideous! I know it's about the cigar, but damn man. It looks like a bottle of hot sauce or something....I am not looking forward to these, I don't care....I just can't stand behind RP

That band is hideous! I know it's about the cigar, but damn man. It looks like a bottle of hot sauce or something....I am not looking forward to these, I don't care....I just can't stand behind RP

I'm not a RP fan either but wanted to give the cigar a chance. Will smoke another one here in a few weeks and see if my thoughts are the same. Smoked the Corona yesterday and will try the Toro next.

• Like 1

Had one last night, didn't like it at all. Way too much dirt like taste and not enough chocolate.

• Like 1

Great Monte 4 paired with a truly amazing blended whisky!! great bang for your buck on both counts!! Scotch drinkers who havent tried it get urself some monkey shoulder great whiskey!!!

I think the Shoulder is a good value but was only OK in the flavor dept.