FOH'ers Daily Smoke

The Monte #4's Rob picks can't be beat. The wrappers on this box are so oily, dark, and sweet, licking my lips taste like I just took a bite out of a chocolate bar. Great selection, Rob :perfect10:

DBone,

Is it a PE or HQ monte 4? box date? Thanks!

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Samb,

Bundwallah was kind enought to give me a few, they are a very nice mild-medium cigar, really hits the spot in the morning with coffee, good 60+ minute smoke, very enjoyable, one dimentional flavor wise but that one flavor is very enjoyable!

Had an EL monte grand edmundo last night with a bombay saphire martini. Its the second stick i smoked out of the box and was considering buying a couple more boxes, but the first half of it is very bitter and harsh, both cigars have mellowd nicely towards the end, i could understand the reverse hapening i just dont know if they will get any better with age. Let me know.

Samb,

Bundwallah was kind enought to give me a few, they are a very nice mild-medium cigar, really hits the spot in the morning with coffee, good 60+ minute smoke, very enjoyable, one dimentional flavor wise but that one flavor is very enjoyable!

Thank you.

A very much needed QdO corona, no toscano yet, for me tonight.

DBone,

Is it a PE or HQ monte 4? box date? Thanks!

Hey Riazp, the box is TOG OCT '09 HQ. I loved them so much, Rob was able to pick another box same code but PSP quality for aging :daydream:

Ive had Monte #2, #4, and Esp 2 from late '09 and early 2010 and they're all smoking great.

I just had the last Diplomaticos No. 4 from a boxsplit with my friend (actually I 'borrow' one of his, since mine are all gone..... :whistle: ) and it was the best one I've ever had. They've all been pretty decent since I got them, but this was a whole other level. Smooth and sweet with an aftertaste that still echoes in my mouth. The boxcode is: OPM MAR 09 and I guess that two years was enough, but those extra 6 months really made them shine. Now I regret burning through those 'average' ones so fast and not having the patience to wait for them to really show their true potential.

Sad thing is it'll be hard to come across another box :(

RyJ Wide Churchill - good but very tangy and now my first ever PLPC - Mar 11 box but already smoking stellar without any harshness. Now I know what all of you were talking about :) this will certainly not be my last cabinet of these...

Shot my best round of golf ever and sat in the clubhouse celebrating with a Por Larranaga RE Robusto.

Followed it up with a margarita and a Monte #4 before dinner tonight.

Two great cigars and a great round of golf. Life is good today!

Shot my best round of golf ever and sat in the clubhouse celebrating with a Por Larranaga RE Robusto.

Followed it up with a margarita and a Monte #4 before dinner tonight.

Two great cigars and a great round of golf. Life is good today!

Awesome man! Congrats! And an extra congratulations on having a place to play where you can smoke in the clubhouse...I only wish :(. But seriously- that's an awesome day.

Today I had smoked a Bolivar Corona Extra, a Partagas 898, and now an HDM DD 03. Spoiled myself you could say. If I smoked like this every day I would be living in a tent.

Custom Roll Lonsdale, from a B&M

Punch Key Coronation, 06, Wonderful, after revisiting it again, 6 months later. Thanks again Joe, yum. I think discontinued.

H.UP PC, MAR 11, OTT, Very nice with a Tawny Port 15 yrs aged. Very nice cigar, impressed with Upmann as usual.

RASCC, NOV 10, OTT, Still tasting young, but very good quality cigar.

Like order

Punch

Upmann

Custom roll

RASCC.

Good friends, one B&M and one Hotel lounge later, long day, good day.

Thanks J03zr and Bandit09.

Monte 4 for me last night, it was good, a bit tight in the begenning, but a nice creamy smoke with no harshness. Nubbed it finally. After seeing dbone's post, I need to get my hands on a hq box of monte 4's me thinks

Currently enjoying a Cohiba Siglo III ROA ABR 06. I love the dalia vitola any time, it is a favorite vitola of mine. This is my first Siglo III and I'm quite pleased with it, I've only had the Siglo IV and VI to compare, but imo this is preferable to both.